• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The GPX+ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no legendary gerbil beast. D:

But my Eevee egg hatched~ Since I want either Espeon or Umbreon this time (Can't decide), I've decided to take the quick route since going on the few interactions I get would take a while. I'm going to sell all those unneeded items I've been hoarding for happiness drinks~ Of course, the fact I can only use one a day sucks, but still.

I'm still not disapointed at the fact that I haven't recieved a legendary beast. There's still 2 days left, so If I don't get myself an Entei, I may get
what is likely to be Ho-oh
, so it's all good.

Clicked your Bidoof :)

No legendary yet either, but hoping for an Entei or the mystery Pokemon.
My Eevee hatched, by the way. Planning to evolve him into an Espeon/Umbreon.

Clicked your Bidoof :)

No legendary yet either, but hoping for an Entei or the mystery Pokemon.
My Eevee hatched, by the way. Planning to evolve him into an Espeon/Umbreon.

Yayz, eevee hatched...*points gun at market clerk* GIMME A THUNDERSTONE!

Also, I have a togekiss, :D.

I MISSED THE LITTLE MAN!
Whats worse is that I had a space open... ARGH! ARGH I SAY!
Eh, Hopefully I'll get the mystery egg at the event tomorrow, so It's all good.

Ah, but there are TWO mystery eggs!

Yes. Take a lookie here:

mysteryeggsy.png

Last edited:
>:C Damn you FMC why do you get a shiny and I don't?

Actually, why do all of you guys get an event pogey and I don't?

Because you're a faggot, alright?! /Reservoir Dogs

Man, I'm gonna try and spamclick people today and get my Giratina to finally goddamn hatch dude. <3 The site's lagging for me though so sorry if I take ages to click you guys. ;w;

Last edited:
Hey, I never get one either. D: In fact, you have a Palkia, so you're in no position to complain. So far I've failed to get an event egg 4 times (I still haven't given up on the "mystery" (in theory) eggs). Not counting the times I didn't have a space, like with Mewtwo.

AKA Quit whining, even though I am. :P

....You're not alone. Don't have one egg yet.
Lucky. That's not fair that you get a shiny...!

Well, on the plus side my Dratini finally hatched. I guess I'll evove it soon. The site's not loading very well for me either.

Don't forget me. I've missed every single event opportunity so far.

The only news I have, I think, is that three of my eggs hatched and I've finally got a Leaf Stone for Moonflower the Oddish when she evolves. I had to buy it, though >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom