• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The GPX+ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made a space. 100% confidant that next eggs a Heatran, but whats the last one o.o
If I get a Heatran tomorrow... aRGh
I don't know if I should wait or leave a spot x.X
I think I'll wait..

The 1-clickers always manage to fail my quiz.
Q:Which 1 pokemon should I click?
I put the answer. A:Jolteon.
They say A: anything else BESIDES Jolteon.
GUESS WHO DOESN'T GET CLICKED?
That's right, people who fail that simple quiz. X3

Another rant, how do I get 10 people wanting me to click back in a mere 1 hour?

Ana the Raichu is at level 99~

As usual, I'm too lazy to try and get an event Pokemon. Most legendaries are ugly anyway >:

I evolved both my Surskit, and they're in the Daycare, but the sprite is still Surskit. They're Maaasqurain ;^;

FINALLY! I HATCHED A MALE MEOWTH
THEY SAID IT COULDN'T BE DONE. THEY CALLED ME CRAZY
BUT I KNEW :DDDDDDDDDDDD

...uhm, so yes, Meowth 8 of 8 is finally a boy. Fwee.

Heatran eggs released, I'm fortunate enough to still not have an event egg. After buying an Amulet Coin, I already have 33,000 points. O.o

Oh, thanks! That makes sense, since it does say "its presence is a little hypnotic."

My Houndour egg hatched. Success, it's a boy :D

And yet my Ralts egg is ANOTHER boy. I hope I don't have a Mike going on here.

So I picked up yet another

thanks for making it feel good.

i told it that i would have nightmares after looking at it. i think it likes me.

EDIT: WAT THE HELL IT ONLY NEEDS 2,560 MATURITY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom