• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The GPX+ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come to think of it I've seen a lot of female Meowths on GPX+. Can't recall seeing male one, in fact... excuse me while I construct a crackpot conspiracy theory.

LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN SHALL WE

I have a male Persian. C: I named him Edward.

Meanwhile, my Vaporeon and Lucario are level 90 and 94, respectively. Woooo.

Fucking hell, I didn't get a Moltres.

WYMSY DENIES YOU OF SEXUAL ATTRACTIONS

*cough* What do you mean, there's a big crossed-out message in the middle of this post? You must be hallucinating.

A human sexually attracted to pokemon? This must be looked into farther. :P

I have a new thing for Firefox which lets me do full party clicks in seconds. :3

Oh, I tried to get that once but it was mysteriously hard to find.

Also Hong Kong is now in his Origin Forme. :3

My favorite feature of that is, after you open whoever you're gonna click in a new window, you use the thing which open all selections in tabs in that window after highlighting all of their pokemon and eggs. From there, just go tab to tab and click all of the appropriate things. Once done, close the window.

Events seem to like you, Tailsy. THAT'S BECAUSE YOU GIVE OFF AWESOME VIBES

*ahem* My Eevee egg is going to hatch soon~

*oozes awesome*

Nah, I didn't get anything from the last event. :P I was kinda hoping for a Moltres, but whatever. Entei is cool~

Groudon? Eh, Groudon is okay :P I'd have sex with any event Pokemon now ;-;

Or a Luxray, even though it's not an event egg. Luxray, you sexy bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom