• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The GPX+ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I nabbed a from the shelter! First Pokémon ever from the shelter. And I'll abandon it tomorrow.

Congrats! My first Pokemon from the shelter was a Paras, I named him Peter. He evolved and now he lives in my PC :P

Last edited:
hello my buizel nabbed from the shelter, and a caterpie, skorupi, and something else too.

buizel was first.

Joins...?

I have a Rattata, Grimer, two somethings, a Togepi, and a Natu all in my sig.

Yep, it was an Ekans, and I'll have to believe you on the Elekid, since it won't be hatching very soon.

OBJECTION

In my last post, did I say "about to hatch?" Whoops. It's 1000 away still. Click it anyways.

Hatched pokémon from the shelter? In that case, my first one was an aerodactyl. (My first hatched pokémon from the shelter could have been an umbreon, but for some inexplicable reason I brained out and refreshed away from it rather than grab it. D'oh!)

Now, the first egg I ever got from the shelter was a snorunt egg.

Speaking of eggs, relicanth get. :D I'd wondered when I was going to finally find one of those. I'm a bit surprised I got it, though, since I didn't spot it and click it immediately upon loading that page.

I can't remember the first egg I got from the shelter. It was... Grimer, or Nidoran(F)..

First Pokemon I got from the Shelter was Surskit :3

Yey, Kecleon! And I thought it was gonna be hard to find :D
There was a Wobbuffet in the shelter too, they were both around for a few refreshes. It was kinda weird.

Porygon hatched but Eevee didn't.
ps my friend dares me to hatch two grimers of the same genders. And stick them in the daycare. she FREAKING CAME OVER TO SEE IF I DID IT. Expect those two to be gone tommorrow.

Last edited:
Er...seems I've disappeared again. But this time it wasn't my fault. My mother unplugged the computer! =O

Well, in any case, Bravewind the Empoleon, master of the Daycare, is now at level 100. But he's staying there till his mate, Stormfrost the Spheal (NO HE'S NOT A PEDO >.<) reaches level 100. She's currently at level 89.
I also seem to have fallen back on my daily clicks again. I'll try sometime this week, but...they'll have to become weekly clicks, I'm afraid =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom