• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The GPX+ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a Lugia from the Anniversary thing, and also a Groudon from the event. :D

I'm also making good progress on my Growlithe Hunt.

I can never nab any clones or anything from the shelter, though....

Well, you could always save the Adamant Orb for a Critical Mass day, when the lab tends to have a couple empty spots.~ That's how I summoned my Lugia successfully.

Well this is a pretty nice party. I wanted Groudon since I just got a corruption orb (8D) and the corrupted Groudon is teh sex. But a Rayquaza is fine too.

I did managed to hatch a Zergoose in one day, though. I'm breeding them now.

WHAT SHOULD I BREED NEXT of my novelties? Remorage, Valencool, or Slime Slugma.

"A grey egg with a bizarre pattern. There is a blue spot in the middle that shines like a gem. It seems like time around it is being affected by its presence."

They key word is "time". =P

"A grey egg with a bizarre pattern. There is a blue spot in the middle that shines like a gem. It seems like time around it is being affected by its presence."

They key word is "time". =P

After a whole year (technically 11 months, but whatever) at an abysmal rate of some perhaps 50 clicks a week, on average, I just achieved my goal of getting an Amulet Coin. Yay...

;~;

Kai

Why

DOES

THIS EVEN GIVE AWAY ZAPDOS FOR MYSTERIES

I would've been clicking like crazy if I'd known there would be Zapdos given away. ;_;

EDIT: FUCK YEAH MISSINGNO. HATCHED

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom