• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The GPX+ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope; I've got two and have yet to get a hold of either the lugia egg or the second dialga egg for which I bought them.

I managed to refresh past yet another crystal onix egg last night. Go me. XD;

Lucky!~ I wish I had gotten one, but I got a Groudon because my sister reminded me that the event started... right before the script ran ^^

I hope I find a Corruption Orb...

I've...never had any luck with legends/novelties/events and the like, so I've given up hunting for them. Just aimlessly collecting now, I guess =3
Adopted a level 100 Buneary from the Shelter =3

Wow, enjoying the green layout. What a ******* relief from that eye-hurting damned red and grey monotony. Way to go GPX+.

Everyone's so lucky. I only have one Novelty. :(

BTW, has anyone tried out this? Someone wrote a script which improves GPX slightly, E.G. closing tabs after you've fed pokemon/eggs, adds sorting options to Online List, Etc.

Shimmering blue egg and a fossil, hmm...

Got an 'Armour Fossil' from the underground. Wonder what that does? Also, Psymon, I don't think that that script works. At least, for me.

Got this, lulz for me.

Fossils summon a novelty version of a fossil pokémon to your party. That's right--directly to your party, so make sure you have a space open for it before you use it. Just go to your inventory tab; the fossil should be there. IIRC, there's a "use" link next to the fossil; just click that, and there you go.

EDIT:

FINALLY. X3

Last edited:
I finally saw the little old man, and look what he left me...

In other news, I only need to do some evolutions, buy some items, and find a Magby and Porygon, egg or hatched, before I have the Johto Master Achievment.

However, Magby eggs seem to be strangley rare now that I want one, and Porygon is still as elusive as ever. Seen alot of novely and rares in the shelter, but keep missing them.

Do you guys plan to enter the egg design contest? I know I will!

...even if it's not a Pokemon. ^_^;

I'm going shiny hunting...specifically for Ralts. And if I don't get one, maybe I'll get an achievement for a box full of one species.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom