• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The GPX+ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, considering there are achievements for breeding them with stuff, yes...? And I've bred my Zergoose before.

*scribbles Vanenticruel on the Breeding List*

XD That is awesome.

You know what else is? The fact that some of the badge achievements have certain pokémon in common. I only have to raise a nosepass to 100 to get Stone Badge because I already have a level 100 geodude from back when I did Boulder Badge, for example.

Now if only I could find some more tinymushrooms and nuggets. X3 I have two of the former, but if I recall correctly, I've only ever found exactly one nugget in all the time that I've had an account on that site, and that was months and months ago; I'd have sold it right after I got it.

On that note, I have a couple of other things in the "valuable items" category (namely a star piece and a pearl) sitting around that I won't sell on the chance that there are eventually achievements for collecting a certain amount of each of those. X3;

Lucky duckie^ I have to wait until midnight to adopt any more shelter pokemon so that puts my stalking on hold =/ It seems like people realease high level pokemon *coughmyzergoosecough* That'd be awesome to see a ditto at that level,if you see one at all that is

What the heck is my Geodude doing in the Underground he's been down there for weeks D:

Oh also I got a Lustrous Orb a while back and also found a Fin Fossil in the back room.

I just bought a Secret Key for the sale price now I only have 292 points left.Hopefully my underground Pokemon brings me something. Can you get summoning items in the back room?

Got a Manaphy in the shelter. It even has a pretty good nature. I saw another one when I went back but I missed it but some other lucky person got it.

Ah,forget it. I'll just keep missing Missingno. ;3 I'm taking a break right now for the hunt for Missingno. I saw SEVERAL People with like two in every box*glares*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom