• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The GPX+ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
AAAAARGH

I JUST SAW A REMORAGE, DRACOWYMSY, SLIME SLUGMA AND SHELLDERBOY EGG IN THE SHELTER ALL AT ONCE AND I MISSED THEM ALL

Aww. I missed the Valentacool but refreshed and got another Dracowymsy egg ~~ :D

I just got TWO hatched Manaphy from the shelter, on consecutive pages.

Should have missed the fist one though, toook me a while to notice it.

I'm being stalked by Milotics,Tangrowths and Yanmegas. I got a hatched fossil Anorith in shelter.I already have one but I just grabbed it anyway.

I missed a Shellderboy, Valentacool and Bulbasaur Clone (D: I want a clone!) in the shelter, but managed to snag a Slime Slugma.

Let's see...

1) Got a Slime Slugma egg
2) Bought a Secret Key
3) Got another Slime Slugma egg
4) Sold my Corruption Orb D8
5) Bought a Claw Fossil but sold it so I could buy an Armor Fossil, which I missed D8
6) Got a Root Fossil

So.

Once Darksong said she found a Shellderboy egg in the shelter, I scoured it, alternating between GPX+ and my math homework. And now I've snagged three Chatots to make almost absolutely sure that I'll have at least a male and a female when I hatch them so I can get a breeding pair. Those things are rare, you know. ._.

Also saving a spot in my party for a shellderboy. I also hatched my slime slugma, but I don't have a name for her yet.

What's with people and their awesome eggs? But I just snagged two Dracowymsy eggs today :D I got one then refreshed then another one showed up. But full party D: Then dumped my Pokemon in the PC, went back to the shelter again and a Easter Buneary showed. Missed that. Then refreshed for one final time and scored the second Dracowymsy. That's my... 4th Dracowysmy. :D Too bad I don't have a Ditto...

Had kind of an amusing experience with enigma stones lately. I've used three so far. The first one summoned a latias. The second one summoned... I don't know what; I missed that one. I do know that whatever it was, it wasn't anything I was lacking, though. Anyway, the third enigma stone--which, incidentally, I got as a reward from the achievement for missing a summon--actually got me something that I was lacking: a lugia, for which I had a nice corruption orb waiting. :3

So yeah, I'm glad to have missed that one summon, seeing as how doing so led me to get not only an achievement but also something that I was specifically looking for. X3

...And still am looking for, actually, because I still don't have a regular lugia. It seems like silver wings are the summoning items that I see the least of in the backroom, and from what I've experienced, they seem to go very fast, even for summoning items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom