• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The GPX+ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sixty-one swinub eggs later...

Mission accomplished. ^^

EDIT: Plus one of the other eggs I've bred for the competition so far has turned out shiny, too. :D I'm going to continue breeding swinub for the duration of the competition in the hopes of helping more people get a shiny one.

I want your shinies ~~~

I don't actually like the Summer Piloswine much; I'm glad I didn't participate in the contest. Nothing important has happened to me on GPX+ lately thanks to my lack of activity, but apparently, Slime Slugma isn't a novelty any more. (Maybe they had too many, or it was just getting common?)

Yay. ^^

Also finally got Master Summoner, which means no more need (unless they decide to make another corruptible summonable... or for that matter a corruptible anything) to buy costly things from the backroom. And that in turn should be of benefit toward getting Corporate GPXPlus.

*applause* Shiny Dracowymsy is very cool in my opinion. My only shiny is a shiny Zergoose, but I never do anything with it (it's already level 100) and I already have Trio Collector, so... I might give it away if they do Secret Santa again on Christmas. (Unless there's an achievement that requires a shiny Zergoose...) Last year I gave away a Mew and got a Latias in return, which I was happy about...

/out of season

I also started a shiny Buizel hunt earlier (but nothing yet, of course xD)

Summoned with enigma,saw latios egg,grabbed it and it wasnt mine so I went back and got a shaymin which was mine 8D I havent been on in a while so I guess karma thought I deserved it or something xD wait,what's secret santa?

Secret Santa was an event-type thing that GPX+ did last year in December where you would deposit a Pokemon and at the end of December receive a different Pokemon with the same rarity [usually] that someone else had put in. It was a rare occasion that someone would get a Pokemon of a different rarity, most specifically a more common Pokemon than the one they put in, but that had been merely a mistake.

so i don't have a link cause i wasn't thinking, but I went to summon a legendary and I FOUND A DITTO.

I went to summon my first ever summoned legendary... and I got it in four minutes :D I heard somewhere that you have to know what you're looking for AND for a really long egg description, and that helped alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom