• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Kandia Region

This might sound stupid but I swear to god the mosquitos make me think of shrimp.

Gender based evolution, eh? I remember one of my lines had that gimmick... Not sure what you're doing with it, but whatever.

I don't know if it was intentional but all existing regions have the letter "o" in them
Kanto
Johto
Hoenn
Sinnoh

The name Kandia would break that pattern.

Terreye is pretty cool looking. For fear of a second Tally incident, I'm not going to immediately jump to the conclusion that its lower half is somehow dipped in blood, but I'm not sure why the second half is red and the head is green. They clash with each other, sure, but I'm still not sure why the color change was necessary in the first place.

It's good overall, though.

as for number 100... I'm thinking fire-type more than electric here, but that's probably because the name makes me think of phoenix. Looks nice, and those eyes on the wings do help to make it cooler looking.

He's red and green because those are the freshwater colours of the Sockeye Salmon, upon which he's based.

And the name from #100 comes from the the word 'thunder', and the Nuu-chah-nulth word for the Thunderbird, Kw-Uhnx-Wa. :3

I don't know if it was intentional but all existing regions have the letter "o" in them
Kanto
Johto
Hoenn
Sinnoh

The name Kandia would break that pattern.

Said pattern's been officially broken by Isshu now, yeah?

I'm rather fond of Thundruhnx. Is it based on anything in particular, or just... a bird in general?

*kicks back to life* HEY THERE KANDIA HOW ARE YOU

Two new Fakemon, and two abilities to go with them! The abilites can be fond in their post on the first page.

086.png

087.png

Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon?
Or ask the grinning bobcat why he grinned..?

Oooh.

Lunapus I beautiful, though it looks like an Ice/Normal-type or Ice/Psychic to me. Just needs Ice as a second type, though.

Zat bobcat is creepy and I don't want it to gut me. *Hides behind a Lunapus* But uh... why Psychic of all types? It looks more... Normal-y to me. :/

The two are counterparts, the Sun and Moon, kinda like Solrock and Lunatone. :3 Hence the Psychic typing. I was gunna duel-type them with Ice and Fire respectively, but decided against it :/

The Colours of the Wind reference made me happy. =)

Lunapus is really cute and really nice-looking in general; I like the little blue moon markings. I thought Solcat was weird and creepy, but as I stare at it it's becoming more and more lovable. If you did add a second type I would say Normal, based on their appearances.

...These are sweet.

Do you mind If I attempt to make sprites of some of them? It would give me some practice in the art...

Back
Top Bottom