• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Most Hated Pokemon Ever

Round 1!

• Total voters
I'd like Ditto if it didn't have the most uninspired design ever. It's like an ugly mess of pink goo.

...wait a minute, I just had a crack theory as to why Ditto is designed as it is.

Lickitung is based on a chameleon. Lickilicky isn't a chameleon, it's a fat dude. It's kinda cute in that it's so damn ugly, but otherwise it fails design-wise.

I agree that Pikachu is overrated. It needs a vacation.
Clefairy... slightly ugly, but really?
Magikarp is useless, the only good thing about it is that it evolves into an awesome dragon.
Azurill, OK, IS pretty much useless, then again... it has unique moves, a trait it shares with Pichu. Sweet Kiss from a male Raichu anyone? ;)
Ariados... huge red spider. A little uncreative, I guess. It's sort of... neutral.
Mr. Mime, seriously? MAGIKARP is better than this... this... whatever it is.
Lickilicky... um, OK, eh... what is that?
Bidoof. What. It makes a great HM slave. It evolves into an even better HM slave. The cry is a little repetitive, sure, but seriously, why all the Bidoof hate? OK, sure, it beats up your Level 3 Shinx in training...

Ditto was probably invented by the Developer's two year old daughter. The design is lazy, and it doesn't even mimic a real animal like the rest of the series does.

Plus it pops up like a wildfire in the places it can be found, essentially ruining your chances of getting any good Pokemon in the area.

What exactly is your logic behind the statement "If it was overrated, it wouldn't be in Pokémon?"

But as to why Charizard is on the list, I personally think that there is nothing special about it. It's an obese, orange dragon, what else? Then again, this is a problem I think is rather recurring in the first gen.

Probopass, on the other hand, I like a lot. So it just shows what kind of taste I have. :V

Well i think there is alot of things special about charizard and the rest of that generation. One VERY special reason, IT STARTRD POKEMON. Without the first gen, pokemon would'nt exist.

Lawlz, u like Probopass.(ewww...)

Back
Top Bottom