• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Most Hated Pokemon Ever

Round 1!

• Total voters
Top 3 Least favorite Pokémon:

1. Bidoof: Just look at it. It LOOKS stupid! I hate this thing so much!!!

2. Dragonite: Yes, I know it is one of the statistically best Pokémon ever, but it looks awful! It looks like an orange Barney with wings! It killed the Dratini evolution family!

3. Arceus: Cheap, overused legendary loved by all the n00bs, I've seen it used so many times, it gets on my nerves like you wouldn't believe! It isn't even that good, mine doesn't help much in battles. STUPID ARCEUS!!!

Except Arceus, I take back my first two decisions, Bidoof and Bibarel have quite grown on me, and I got a shiny Dragonair from a friend, and I love shiny Dragonite. It reminds me of Yoshi.

What I'll add:

Kricketot: I have no idea why it exists, it's a weak Pokémon that just seems to be there. I must admit though, Kricketune has a BADASS mustache.

Phione: Seriously, it's just a weaker version of Manaphy. Why does it exist?

Golbat: It only takes a few Mean Looks and Confuse Rays to make never want to see another Golbat ever again.

Zubat is probably the poke i hate the most. Pops up in caves and kills your perfect team with supersonic...

gee its annoying.

And why are Lickylicky and azurill on the list? They're so chubby and loveable...

Wait, wasn't that polywhirl? Or have I been mistaken?
Anyway, rhydon is awesomesauce. Plus, this whole thresd is based upon opinions. So why diss other people's opinions?

...Although arguing is fun...

Poliwhirl was supposedly the creator of Pokémon's favourite. That might be where the mixup comes from!
(I know his name, but forget how to spell it)

Also I love Ariados you guys are so mean ;~; waaaah (and I used Mr. Mime in a party of mine too! I mean what kind of selection is that)
I would totally vote for Voltorb/Electrode because they are boring to me. }:

EDIT: OH YEAH Nosepass, who actually likes Nosepass/Probopass (why did they do an evolution whyyyyyy)
I think hating Nosepass used to be a sort of injoke at the forums a while back...

Last edited:
Whoever voted "choose one of the following" is quite a bro.

also, isn't it time we move on to round II?

I voted chosse one of the following. For each of them.

Um. Anything Pikachu-like after Gen 1

For some odd reason I hate Chikorita and Turtwig. I just don't like Grass-types in particular. Also, I think Oshawott is ugly as hell.

For some odd reason I hate Chikorita and Turtwig. I just don't like Grass-types in particular. Also, I think Oshawott is ugly as hell.

Aw... I like Oshawott and Turtwig...

I completely agree with what you say about Chikorita, I always thought it's family was rather boring.

Here's another one: Watchog, mainly because even though I'll start with Tepig, TV Tropes' That One Boss page made me VERY afraid of Aloe's (I knew her English name but forgot :b) demonic little groundhog. Why are Normal type Gym Leaders always a pain in the ass to fight? Scares me to think what a Normal Type using Elite 4 member would be like... *shudders*

Pffft take Chikarita and keep it. Best grass starter ((not count Snivy because I love him to death)) if probably Turtwig because I liek Torterra.

Mine is Sunflora, way to frequent in PBR. And it looks derp, and it herps, and -mindless rant-
Yeah...

Back
Top Bottom