• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The One Man Disney Movie

oh

my

walt

evil laugh at 1:19 is just eughhuhmmf

Also he sounds just like Aladdin!

EDIT: OMIGOD HE DID THE SPELL FROM LITTLE MERMAID

EDIT: HE'S DRESSED IKE THAT PRINCE FROM THAT ENCHANTED THING

Also, if there are any Glee fans out there who have a MySpace, he's auditioning.

Last edited:
....He.....is amazing. So amazing.....

The Reflection/Go The Distance duet was awesome. AND BE PREPARED WAS EPIC. THOSE EVIL LAUGHS...I AGREE WITH BLASTOISE. :3

That's bizarre, I stumbled upon that just yesterday. o_o;

But yes, it's pretty amazing! The planning that must've gone into the video impressive enough, but when you throw that voice into the mix - well. Yeah. Kind of mind-blowing.

I love the Go The Distance/Reflection mashup part! And the bubbles!

...I too did not know a man could sound like a woman so much like that. Jesus Christ. This is... amazing. I'll agree with others that I really liked Go the Distance.

Usually, I don't like Disney songs, but this was just so impressive that I had to listen for the whole 8 minutes with my jaw dropped.

...I wish I watched Disney movies more because the only one of those songs I properly knew was Be Prepared (a couple others sounded vaguely familiar, but). D: And it's probably a lot more fun when you do know them.

But yeah, guy has some serious talent and holy crap he can sing the female parts and sound just like a woman.

Dude, this guy! I totally forgot to look for him after a girl in my art class was watching him sing A Whole New World on her laptop. It was amazing. I was close to tears right there.

Thanks, thread, for reminding me to check out more of this guy's stuff.

Back
Top Bottom