• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open The Place Where You Request Stuff

Is this thread useful?

• Yes

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Kinda

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

Ever

wants to play mafia
Pronoun
ve/they/it
So I don't know if this will work, but I was thinking people could put up requests and pretty much anyone could take them. This would be good for people who are just looking for a casual project or whatever. I've put in a form, but of course you can add other categories if necessary.

Artist: Who you want to make the art (optional) I can't speak for everyone, but if you are requesting a certain artist, you might want to message them.
Username: Your username
Art: What are you requesting?
Image: Provide an image for the artist to work with (optional)
Other: Any other details

Available Artists:
Doc Scratch (Splices, Recolors, Devamps)
DarkAura (Lickies [Pokemon only], splices)
Everglider (Computer-color drawings [I promise to do a better job than I do with my own])
Black Yoshi (Paper/pencil and digital drawings [colored with color pencils or digitally], comics)
Luxcario(splices, re-elements (type changes) and recolors, possibly devamps)

Last edited:
I would put in a list of available artists.

I would be one of them.

EDIT: oh yeah

I do Splices, recolors, devamps, and I'll try most other things thrown at me.

Last edited:
Artist: Doc Scratch
Username: Everglider
Art: Purple and pale blue Wingull recolor (Puple instead of blue, pale blue instead of white)
Other: I would prefer a sprite with wings outstretched.

Ooh, this looks cool. I can't run my own request shop, but this looks easier. Could I be added to the Artist list, please? I can do both traditional pencil/paper drawings and digital ones, and color both traditionally (Color Pencils) and digitally. And Comics, if the need arises.

I'D MAKE A REQUEST but everything I've wanted drawn for me, I've been doing myself. -.-' I'll think of something for somebody. Eventually.

oh, and i also can make splices (so if doc scratch doesnt have the time to make a splice, then i can make one.

Artist: Black Yoshi (if he can't take it, then anybody)
Username: Mystic
Art: An OzxEckhart banner. :D Drawn, if you can.
Image: I'm PRETTY SURE that there are some pics of them on the Internet that you can use a a reference. A reference.
Other: I would like it if you stayed to the Maplestory style of drawing. A bit. Because I consider them as pre teens. d:
Thanks in advance. ^-^

Well, well, well, I managed to do it. Don't get too excited or anything. I know I would ask it to be re-done, but honestly, this is the best I could do. I have no clue about anything related to Maplestory, nor am I familiar with the art style. So I'm sorry if it isn't quite what you wanted. Also the font I wanted to use seems to have disappeared along with half of my other fonts... Anywhos, there ya' go.

Last edited:
Well, well, well, I managed to do it. Don't get too excited or anything. I know I would ask it to be re-done, but honestly, this is the best I could do. I have no clue about anything related to Maplestory, nor am I familiar with the art style. So I'm sorry if it isn't quite what you wanted. Also the font I wanted to use seems to have disappeared along with half of my other fonts... Anywhos, there ya' go.

Nice!
Despite the fact you don't really know the art style, it's still pretty good. :D
*puts in siggy*

Everglider, sorry this took as long as it did. >.< School kinda' took me by storm, so I'll just say from now on, I can only work on requests over the weekends and breaks.

Kiri and Miaes. No eye color was specified for Miaes, so I went with green. Hope that's alright. If not, it can be changed easily. Also, forgot to draw the boots.

Artist: I do not care, so long as the art is good.
Username: Blue Hikaru
Art: Lugia with blue-haired glasses trainer. If possible, hugging or some other sign of affection? (I likez me Lugia :3).
Other: I demand affection, please.

I'll be honest with you, I'm sort of shy asking these things. Can anyone do this request?

Blue Hikaru, i MIGHT be able to do that. I dont know if i can even do banners, but lemme try.

But what do you mean by "Blue haired Glasses Trainer"?

Also,

Artist: Black Yoshi
Username: DarkAura
Art: I'd like a large avatar of a Charmander, a Litwick, and a Kirlia on the back of a Charizard flying, with a Celebi flying next to them, with the backround a sky blue colour with clouds, and a dark red light chasing them. (they all have determine looks on their faces.
Other: If this is too specific, then you can gladly deny it.

Here's your first request. :3
Artist: Everglider
Art: A drawing of my Maplestory char.
Image: *points to siggy*
Other: none,but if you need clarification,then ask.

I can do splices, re-elements (type changes) and recolors.
I'll try devamps if I have to.

Oh, it looks perfect except for three things;

1. I didnt see celebi. XD

2. The light should be dark red (or better yet, scarlet red)

3. Charmander's snout looks a little too small.

But it's still perfect, nonetheless. Thanks so much! (i'm gonna put it in my sig, along with one of a few random MLP FiM gifs, =P)

... Oops. Totally forgot about Celebi and the light. And Charmander's snout... Yeah, whatever. Could try to edit in Celebi, and the light is probably just a matter of a few seconds of editing.

Ok then. (BTW, instead of the light being dark red, i'd like a scarlet red)

It still looks awesome now though. =P

Artist: Anyone.
Art: Amaterasu (from Okami)
Image: Google it? d:
Other: Sparkling background,please.
That's all.

Back
Top Bottom