• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open The Place Where You Request Stuff

Is this thread useful?

• Yes

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Kinda

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
Artist: BlackYoshi
Username: Lirris
Art: A silver/white lucario (all black parts remain the same) with white eyes that have a blue tint. Preferably in a meditative stance and some sort of mountainous background
Other: Have fun. BTW his name is Ricolan.

Artist: BlackYoshi or anyone else who can draw this kinda art/banner/thing :3
Username: Popcorn the Plot Bunny
Art: A white/creamish colored bunny with blue eyes wearing glasses and a fedora in front of a grassy/grassland background if 'tis possible. Can it have the text "Popcorn the Plot Bunny" and underneath that in a slightly smaller text "Hop along, nothing to see here." Oh, and it's not a necessity or anything, but if you can do it, can the ears be folded downwards on each side of his head in an adorable way, rather than, say, there being holes in the hat that let the ears out? /confusingdemands
Other: I understand you can only take requests on the weekends and such, I'm in no big hurry or anything. Just whenever you aren't busy and feel like working on this, really :3
My signature is just so bare, it needs something like this.. xD
MagicWordOfAwesomeness: Please :3?

I am on a Broadway musical frenzy~

Username: ILS
Art: I would like a Meowth, without the coin on his head and MUST LOOK LIKE THE MAGICAL MR. MISTOFFLEES~
Image: This right here.
Other: Will be used in ASB, full credit will be given. Also, Mr.Mistoffelees must have the lights and should have the lightning shooting from his hands.

Artist: BlackYoshi or anyone else who can draw this kinda art/banner/thing :3
Username: Popcorn the Plot Bunny
Art: A white/creamish colored bunny with blue eyes wearing glasses and a fedora in front of a grassy/grassland background if 'tis possible. Can it have the text "Popcorn the Plot Bunny" and underneath that in a slightly smaller text "Hop along, nothing to see here." Oh, and it's not a necessity or anything, but if you can do it, can the ears be folded downwards on each side of his head in an adorable way, rather than, say, there being holes in the hat that let the ears out? /confusingdemands
Other: I understand you can only take requests on the weekends and such, I'm in no big hurry or anything. Just whenever you aren't busy and feel like working on this, really :3
My signature is just so bare, it needs something like this.. xD
MagicWordOfAwesomeness: Please :3?
Okay, I'll either do that myself (or parts of it) or contact BlackYoshi.
I am on a Broadway musical frenzy~

Username: ILS
Art: I would like a Meowth, without the coin on his head and MUST LOOK LIKE THE MAGICAL MR. MISTOFFLEES~
Image: This right here.
Other: Will be used in ASB, full credit will be given. Also, Mr.Mistoffelees must have the lights and should have the lightning shooting from his hands.
That will be darn hard. I'll have a go at it, though.
EDIT: Done it. Its blue hair stuff could have been longer, but...
picture.php

Last edited:
i know ur busy but could u do this when ur done?
Artist: anyone who can make banners
Username: Dark Koala
Art: A triangle of these three pokemon: Gardevoir, Darkrai, and Musharna (my pokemon zodiac from each generation) gardevoir at the lower left, musharna lower right, and darkrai at the top. Backround i want a blurryish red. And one more thing: i want text in the backround saying, "In Your Dreams, and Nightmares".
Other: I know its alot, but i could really use it and i will give full credit.

Thx in advance!

hmm
Artist:well,ever or Yoshi. ._.
Art:an ozxeckhart avvie. *sheepish look*
other:um,nothing. just ask?

*hides*
thanks if anyone actually does this

Last edited:
Okay. I would do this myself, but GIMP is acting up for no reason. Does anyone know how to get it out of 256-color mode and into something...larger?

Artist: Anyone
Username: Superbird
Art: I'd like a recolor of Poochyena, to look like Okami Amaterasu.
Other: Transparent background, please. And like I said, I'd do this myself except I can't for some reason.

So thank you, whoever does this!

hmm
Artist:well,ever or Yoshi. ._.
Art:an ozxeckhart avvie. *sheepish look*
other:um,nothing. just ask?

*hides*
thanks if anyone actually does this

I'll try,but it will be a while before I can get it up. (I've had SO MUCH schoolwork over the opast few days )

Art: A triangle of these three pokemon: Gardevoir, Darkrai, and Musharna (my pokemon zodiac from each generation) gardevoir at the lower left, musharna lower right, and darkrai at the top. Backround i want a blurryish red. And one more thing: i want text in the backround saying, "In Your Dreams, and Nightmares".

Thx in advance!

I'm sooo sorry, but i cant do this because i have too much on my plate. so sorry. =(

Thx in advance!
I can do that.

Back
Top Bottom