• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Pokemon Academy

Yeah. I've been wondering about why you get so many Turtwigs. They have the same chance of appearing as any other rare... It's mysterious. Anyway,

roserade (Male)
Catch/Ignore
Poke Balls left: 2
You managed to get a Roserade through the same number I rolled for Hidan.

The teacher came up to you and said, "It seems you are out of Poke Balls... let me see what you caught. "

She finds out that you have a Pidgeot (Male), Kricketot (Female), Noctowl (Female), Bulbasaur (Male) Sunkern (Male), Swellow (Male), Mightyena (Male), Bibarel (Female), Roselia (Female), Sunflora (Male), Roserade (Male), and a Chikorita (Male), plus the Sentret (Male) she gave you for getting an A+. Just wanted to recap that very long list.

"Come back anytime!" she says, as she teaches her students about the move 'Solar Beam'.

I will come back anytime! Namely now! Twelfth grade please!
Now I'm off to update my profile.

(Recaps are good. They provide a convenient link. Ideally you would also provide a list of what we have already caught to prevent us forgetting and catching the same thing twice or whatever, but eh.)

Last edited:
roserade (Female)
Catch/Ignore
Poke Balls left: 6

Something happened that was even rarer than getting a shiny... When I was doing the shiny check I got the exact same number as when I was checking the pokemon.
haha Ive been keeping up my sacrifices...

Yes.

Squornshellous Beta:
"Thank you for coming back! Here's your test!" The excitable teacher said.

1.Which Pokemon are the starters of Gold?
2.Which HM moves boulders?
3.Can you catch Anorith in Emerald?
4.When was the last time Celebi was given away?
5.Who is the Boss of Team Galactic?
6.What type is Gliscor?
7.Does Gary Oak (Anime) have a Stunky?
8.What is the final evolution form of Totodile?
9.Where can you catch Latias?
10.Where can you catch Murkrow?
11.Can Starly lay eggs?
12.Which movie does Groudon appear in?

The questions seem to be easier this time.

Hidan:
poochyena (Male)
Catch/Ignore
Poke Balls left: 5
Jashin is not pleased with you for some reason...

Edit: I just remembered, the Pokemon list will be updated tomorrow! Expect to see some new Pokemon along with the ones you've already encountered. And I have an idea for an extra challenge as well...

Last edited:
- Chikorita, Totodile and Cyndaquil.
- Strength.
- If by 'catch' you mean revive, yeah. Otherwise, no.
- The 13th movie premiere in 2010 in japan, the '10th anniversary' in 2006 in the US.
- Cyrus.
- Ground-flying.
- No.
- Feraligatr.
- Roaming Hoenn and Kanto, the Southern Island.
- One location is sufficient, I hope: Eterna Forest (Diamond only).
- Obviously it can.
- Jirachi: Wish Maker.

Squornshellous Beta:
"Thank you for coming back! Here's your test!" The excitable teacher said.

1.Which Pokemon are the starters of Gold?
2.Which HM moves boulders?
3.Can you catch Anorith in Emerald?
4.When was the last time Celebi was given away?
5.Who is the Boss of Team Galactic?
6.What type is Gliscor?
7.Does Gary Oak (Anime) have a Stunky?
8.What is the final evolution form of Totodile?
9.Where can you catch Latias?
10.Where can you catch Murkrow?
11.Can Starly lay eggs?
12.Which movie does Groudon appear in?

The questions seem to be easier this time.

Hidan:
poochyena (Male)
Catch/Ignore
Poke Balls left: 5
Jashin is not pleased with you for some reason...

Edit: I just remembered, the Pokemon list will be updated tomorrow! Expect to see some new Pokemon along with the ones you've already encountered. And I have an idea for an extra challenge as well...
OMG SOMEONE OTHER THAN ME KNOWS WHO MY NAMESAKE IE AND ABOUT JASHIN.

No.

*prays over sacrifice*

Back
Top Bottom