• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed The Pokemon of the Forest

Earacor braced himself after the hit, and launched a Counter, throwing TEW back and inflicting massive damage. While TEW was distracted, Earacor Recovered, and now furious, chased after TEW, the air burning around him with his Outrage attack.

Taisiya, simply allowing Darya and Dmitri to attack while Kseniya still blinked at her expecting another command. That Pidgeot girl... how she'd expected her to go back to her old ways. She'd kill her again too if she wound up revived.

"Zat rat... Zat little skank..." shaking her head to clear the thoughts, she turned toward the battle and simply watched.

"Sere is no vay that robot Rocket can expect to vin... is sere...?"

TAW creaked a little as its body began to repair itself. The gray skin was made of a bizarre metal, making this Garchomp as living as, well, Patrick. It got up and growled at Earacor, pissed off now. "GAR!" it cried out, charging at the god. Earacor may be a god, but against such a determined foe, even he didn't stand a chance alone.

Eric got to Echo. "Echo, I need you to do two things for me. One," he began as he took out a Revive, "I need you to revive Sinferno for me. Two, I need you to distract Giovanni while I take him down. Got it? Oh, and make sure to tell Sinferno that his brother needs help."

~~~~~

In the sky, way up above, something was stirring. A lovely, five foot long serpent, covered with soft down, began to stir, flapping its wings some. It muttered a little. "Brothers... Please hang on..."

Aria sighed. When is it going to put the force field down? None of us outside have any chance of capturing it... Her heart grew heavy and she frowned slightly, weighed down with the fear of a third or fourth failure -- she didn't know which.

The Lucario bounded back to Taisiya. Well, not bounded, more like limped.

"They have guns... Dmitri's holding them off fairly well, but they grazed my paw and it hurts!!"

"Darya..." Taisiya growled, glaring at the group of Rockets left alive. And glancing at the Pidgeot Girl. Now she was attacking him? The girl was a crazy flip-flopper.

"Darya, ve need to help Earacor. But ve can't attack..." she glared in concentration. She would not lose this. Not now. Not this time. Until soon, she had an idea. Grunting as she took off, she threw her body against the force field in an attempt to get through or at least distract them. Even though she knew that the robot-things were being controlled, the very idea of the Rockets having Earacor... it drove her to it.

"Hey, you! Can you not stand the fact that the Rockets might get Earacor? Maybe we can get all our Pokemon to attack the barrier at the same place and time and see if we can get through." Blade called to Taisiya.

Giovanni... Mysti thought. My father... Maybe, if I fake going back to the Rockets, I can catch Earacor for Eric! she thought. She walked up to Giovanni. "Giovanni... I would like to come back to the Rockets." She crossed her fingers in her mind there were no loopholes.

((I will not control Gio without permission.))

Bouncing back and grunting, Taisiya heard Blade and blinked.

"Zat is brilliant!!" she dashed over to the speaker, Darya limping behind.

"It... could work. It might actually work..." The Lucario growled, glancing down at her paw. "Provided I don't have to move to do it..."

"If ve go srough vith zis sough, how vill ve get ze attention of ze osser trainers? I heard zat zat Eric person had a plan of his own, but..."

"Guys, cover me!" Ohayou called to his pokemon, signaling for them to create a wall of protects between him and Sinferno. He took off running, determined to put Eric's plan into action.

"Sinferno, Sinfernnnnooooo! SINFERNO!!! WAKE THE HELL UP! YOUR BROTHER IS IN TROUBLE!!!" Ohayou yelled into Sinferno's ear(?) after giving him the revive. He began healing his wounds with potions as the God awoke.

Seeing that he was finished, Ohayou ran back to his previous position, calling behind him, "Talk to Eric, he has a plan!".

"Hey, more trainers knowing means less of a chance to catch it . . ." Blade stated, "and besides, we'll only need one or two Pokemon with us in there, we don't need a lot of attention . . ."

Lucidia jerked her head up, suddenly noticing that this Garchomp was not Ribbon.
No, it was trying to catch her Earacor!
"Mist," she ordered, "melt that thing with a Flamethrower! You help him, Joy!"
Both obeyed, despite their hesitation with her sudden personality change. They saw no problem with attacking an enemy that Lucidia would've probably ordered them to attack anyway.
To add to it, she pulled out her special Stun Gun and shot a zappy bullet at Giovanni.

Taisiya nodded and recalled Dmitri. It'd be too much effort to try to call him back without using his Poke Ball amidst this fighting.

"Zat's fine. But zen who vill destroy the robot Rocket trying to catch Earacor?"

(Taking back control of Earacor now, Echo)

Giovanni looked at his daughter and smiled. "Ah, so you have come back! Of course you may join!" he happily replied before ducking a stun bullet, having been watching this whole time. "To start, you can take down that meddling trainer who has Si-" he stopped. He then growled. "The trainer... He's gone! TAW, go into Auto mode. Me and my Daughter are going to go find that little pest and crush him!"

~~~~~

Sinferno growled as he saw TAW, and also saw the barrier of earth that Earacor created to prevent anybody from interfering. He then smirked. "Ah, Earacor, you want to prove yourself. Fine then, I will make sure nobody interferes." The god then rose up and let loose a stream of flame into the sky. "I WILL TORCH ANYBODY WHO DARES TO INTERFERE IN THE MATTERS OF THE GODS THEMSELVES!" He let loose extremely hot flames along the barrier, hardening the surface, to further show that he meant business

~~~~~

Eric frowned and rushed away when he heard Mysti say that. "Shit... Why is she joining Team Rocket NOW!?" he muttered under his breath as he found a hiding spot

~~~~~

TAW saw the futile attempts of trainers attempting to break the earthen barrier surrounding it and Earacor. The Garchomp's eye glowed red again, analyzing data from the battle in order to ensure a quick victory. The metallic Garchomp then rushed at Earacor, slashing the God's neck. Sinferno, watching this, let out a roar. The Garchomp had hit a vital artery, nearly killing the Earth God. Watching it's opponent begin to bleed dry, it turned to Sinferno, and jumped back, avoiding the flame that was hotter than the sun. Sinferno had turned pure black, activating his unique ability

~~~~~

Sinferno burned down the barrier, now pissed beyond belief. "All of you may go rescue my brother from death. But this abomination of nature, this TAW thing, is MINE!" the god roared as he charged at it

~~~~~

In the temple deep under the sea, the tablets began to shift again, sensing a bizarre change in the balance of power. Earacor's shattered tablet began to glow, then grow dull as the god began to wither away

~~~~~

Earacor's vision began to blur as blood flowed freely from his throat. He reverted back to his normal Ground/Dragon typing, and sighed. "A mere Garchomp... Has felled me..." he muttered as his eyes began to close, his very life force beginning to drain

~~~~~

The island began to shudder as the trees themselves cried out in pain. The island, whose very life force was linked to Earacor's, began to sink slowly into the sea

~~~~~

Eric saw all this from his hiding place, and growled. He was pissed now. "Team Rocket will pay!" he cried out as he leaped from the tree, landing on the ground. "Somebody save Earacor, while I deal with the bastard responsible for this mess!"

He, of course, was referring to Giovanni

Aria threw an Ultra Ball also, only slightly hoping that Tsukimaru's wouldn't work. She was rather indecisive at the moment, but was prepared.

Sighing, she watched on, hoping that Earacor wouldn't die...

"Oh no..." Taisiya muttered as the events unfolded. She dashed to Earacor's side, tears forming at her eyes. Now those bastardous Rockets had nearly killed a god, and the one she'd wanted too.

"Oh vhat to do... Kseniya..." she whispered. The Mismagius had floated over to them and was glowing violet. A slash wound was forming around her neck, and the one on Earacor's had shrunk significantly. A Pain Split attack in an a desperate attempt to save the god. It was something, but it wouldn't be enough at this rate, Taisiya observed as the slash wounds on the necks of both grew to an equal severity. It would prolong Earacor's life though, and that was what they needed. The ghost Pokemon seemed relatively unfazed by her new wound.

"Zis isn't going to be enough... Help, anybody vith a Pokemon that knows healing attacks!! Hurry!!" she then saw Tsukimaru and Aria.

"You eediots!! A Pokeball vill not save him, no matter how much you vant it to! He vill die in ze ball if you catch him now!!"

Back
Top Bottom