• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The silence game

*Tells Kid about my first ever post on TCoD' Silence Game as Connor O'Reilly when I started scooping out and eating someone's brains with said ridiculously tiny wooden spoon OF DOOM, after which it kinda became my thing*

*Greets Yami Angel Christian with a warm "Long time no see!"*
*Tells about my adventures in the hospital*

*Tells Cloud to ask me again in 6 years*

*Am decidedly enjoying the Final Fantasy III Let's Play, even though I'm beginning to get confused by it as it is STILL regarded as one of the hardest games of all time... So hard, it wasn't released outside of Japan*

*is puzzled by time machines*
*looks online for art supplies*
*stops and looks for soprano saxophones*

*nods frantically because I love giraffes*
*can't wait till Friday because i will learn to play alto saxophone*

*is glad that i found a giraffe buddy*
*says that the difference is the shape and sound*
*starts listening to Evanescence*

*Yells "Yay!" at the fact that we're giraffe buddies.*
*Explains that I know nothing of music.*
*Is already listening to Evanescence!*
*Asks Scootaloo what her favorite song is*

*throws Hell's Bane to the ground*

*goes wolf form and tears at the ground with his claws*

*Snarls ferociously*

*flies above wolf*
*breathes fire at him*
*realizes he is a fire type*
*swoops down and eats a cupcake that was very coviently floating three feet below*

Back
Top Bottom