• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The silence game

*Gives Scootaloo a bunch of pens in pretty colors because pens in pretty colors are fun to grade with*
*Hugs My Jakey because I love him*

*hugs my Reeni back and tells her that I love her too*
*hopes Reeni forgives me for not replying for like an hour because the forums wouldn't let me!*

*forgives Jakey because the same thing was happening to me*
*mentions that I will always forgive My Jakey, even though you will never do an unforgivable act*

*smiles and thanks Reeni, for just being the best ever*
*yawns because he is quite sleepy*
*slumps onto the ground, apparently unconscious*

*makes sur Jakey is okay and puts a blanket on him*
*and turns on a fan because I know that you like to hear the fan at night*

*snuggles up in the warm blanket and sleeps soundly, thanks to the fan that Hippy placed*
*Is very thankful, even though he is asleep*

*wakes Jakey up and tells him that he should sleep on his bed because if he doesn't his back will hurt*

*sleeps in his bed from now on*
*notes that The Doctor's Wife was an excellent episode, and it's hilarious that the TARDIS thinks that Rory is the pretty one*

*brings a little TV over, turns on Doctor Who, sits down next to Hippy, and pulls a blanket around the both of us*

*makes some popcorn and gives it to Jakey because I don't eat popcorn*
*snuggles with my Jakey as we watch Doctor Who together*

Back
Top Bottom