• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed The Smash Dojo - A Brawl RP

((Sure. :D))

Tails felt something brush by him. He looked up from his work to notice an oddly-dressed human boy...with wings...walking past.

Zamus walked into the room and read the sign. Hmm, I wonder who I should room with. Maybe that female Pokemon Trainer... Yeah, I think her name was Leaf. She had seen Leaf when she had walked in, and ran over to him now. "Hey, Pit. Will you be my roommate?"

Robotic Sonic Unit 09416, Code-Named Mecha Sonic, Activate

A red eye flared to lfie even as the blue robot stood up.

Activation Complete. Analyzing Situation now.

The Blue robot began to look around the Dojo he was in. All around, he could see strange beings that he'd never known ebfore.

Unknown surroundings, along with unknown beings. Too many unknwon factors. Must-

The Robot caught a breif glimpse of two yellow tails in the crowd. Instantly, upon seeing one from his own land, data began to run through his main CPU

Analyzation complete

((@ Mewtwo and her Pokemon Trainer name: :D

Now all we need is a stone pokeball with an evil king's spirit inside it and we're set! ^^))

((Yay, transgender buddies =D))
Pit bumped into something or someone, and nearly tripped. He looked at whoever was blocking his way, and saw an orange fox that had two tails.
"Oh, sorry!" He apologized, and grinned. Here was a new opponent, or maybe a roommate? "I'm Pit. Who're you?"

EDIT: HOLY CRAP, I GOT X4 POSTNINJA'D!! And Philly, wtf?

"I'm Miles Prower, but everyone calls me Tails. Sorry for being in your way." He saw...yes, the boy really did have wings!

"Hey...you have wings! Cool! But don't humans usually...not have wings?" he asked shyly.

Pit shrugged.
"I guess.. BUt I'm not a human." He thought for a second. "Hey, you want to be roommates?"

"Ah, I see..." he responded, "Sounds great!" It doesn't seem like SOnic's going to show up, anyways, he thought to himself.

Ash walked into the building with the rooms. He walked to the front desk. "Excuse me, I am Ash Ketchum((It is his anime last name!)), what room am I staying in?

Shadow saw Mecha Sonic and teleported over to him using Chaos Control. "Hello? Mecha Sonic? Will you be my roommate? I won't be there much. I need someone very moderate."

"Okay, great!" Pit grinned, and flapped his wings once, nearly hitting Tails in the face. "Uh, now we get a room, right?"

((Exo-Raikou, you're accepted. And Mewtwo, there is no person at a desk or whatever. You just stay in whatever rooms you can find.))

((There's been some confusion over rooming here at the Smash Dojo~))

((Two word, Mewtwo: Battle. Pyramid.))

Zelda paced about the room. Now all I have to do is find a roommate...

"Umm, I think so." Tails said hastily, avoiding getting feathered in the eye. "I think the note said they were upstairs. And it looks like we're the first pair. Let's go pick one out before it gets too crowded."

---

Meanwhile, Lucas was still pacing nervously about. His attention was drawn to the enormous steel dragon...dinosaur...thing that had come down with a thud only a few feet away. He scooted away to avoid trouble. Please, please, please let that not be another Ultimate Chimera project...

((Not asking to become roommates, just thought it would be funny, and for filler to show Lucas still exists))

((Oh. Okay. Ignore last post >>))
Ash walked in the Battle Pyramid. "I guess now that I'm here, I just have to find a room, hopefully with someone nice, or a hot girl..." Ash muttered under his breath.

Another creature from my land. Perfect.

"Moderate, you say? Well, since you've tried to kill my much-hated copy at least once, who am I to say no?"

"Okay," Pit agreed. He looked around, it seemed they were the first pair. The two went up the stairs and started to check the rooms out.

((Shining Eevee, what are the rooms like, or can we decide?))

Back
Top Bottom