• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed The Smash Dojo - A Brawl RP

Just then Zamus saw Zelda. Zamus then ran over to her, leaving Leaf. "Hey, Zelda! What's up? Will you be my roommate?"

((Flora, Can Zamus and Zelda be roomies?))

---
"OK, Let's go find the biggest room they have." Shadow said to Mecha Sonic.

((No, Mewtwo, I wasn't serious! It's a bit of a long story. Perhaps this would explain.

It's just because that would be an aweosme Super Smash Bros. side plot.))

Marth proceeded to enter through the doorway, keeping his face composed, dispite the fact that several of the people here were very, very unusual. Reminding himself that he had met various odd people during his travels, he settled into that old attitude of adaption; he was Marth Lowell, and he would treat these people with respect, as long as they did nothign to warrant disrespect. He did this last year when he came, and the year before that...but still, something about this year seemed...different

"Hmmm..." He said, before going off to see if he could find a room. The sooner he found a room, and a roommate that he could tolerate, the sooner his luggage would be delivered, adn teh sooner his books would arrive. Nodding at that thought, he set off down the hallway, cape swishing behind him.

Last edited:
((This RP is making me want to put my Brawl Card back up... I'll be back in five minutes, people and everything else!))

You know I can't resist joining an RP for long.. ;D
Can I still join?

Character: Ice Climbers
Nickname: None.
Starting Character:Both..?

((Sure!

Much better than Ganondork. ^^))

"Hmm?" Zelda turned around. "Wait...who are you?" she asked, not used to seeing Samus...er, Zamus... without her suit. After it finally registered, she replied, "OH! Zamus! Sorry about that! Not used to seeing you without your suuit.

"Sure!"

"OK! Let's go get a room really quickly so that I can get my suit hung up." Zamus then ran up the stairs to the 3rd floor.

Pit opened the door to a room, and looked in. It was pretty big, with a balcony and a TV with a Wii hooked up*coughcough*. There was a bunk bed off to the side, and Pit stepped in and lookde around.
"Hey Tails, does this room look good?"

((And I had to put the crack about the Wii in. Just say, and I'll take it out, though.))

((Aaarrggghh. Time for another redone post!))

Ash walked into where he would be staying. "I guess now that I'm here, I just have to find a room, hopefully with someone nice, or a hot girl..." Ash muttered under his breath.

Zamus stopped at the first room on the last floor. The number on it said 3-1. She opened the door and saw 2 key cards inside. She leaned out the window and reeled up her luggage with her electro-whip.

Marth, having climbed to the third floor, where he roomed last year, heared familier voices approuching. Shrugging, he looked into a vacant room, and leaned against the doorframe...yes...this was his room for the previous two years...last year, with Ike, the year before with Roy. Sighing, he closed his eyes, remembering the nobles reaction when he was told that he would not be returning the next year. Shuddering when he came to the part where the Cinder Block knocked our our favorite blue haired prince, he closed the doorway and turned to the staircase.

*Blast you postninjas!*

((Are you referncing This comic, Animorph?))

R.O.B. entered the Dojo, and began to look for a roomate

here's hoping there's someone still to room with.

Last edited:
Zelda, panting, finally reached the room. "You know, maybe I shoulda changed into Shiek and Vanish-ed to the top of the stairs," she muttered under her breath.

The great steel reptile stood up, which was no small act. Aggron scanned around, seeing if anyone would actually want to room with him. He spotted a human child, who made himself scarce as Aggron spotted him. He chuckled as he stomped upstairs to find a room. It might not be a good idea to underestimate anyone here, though, there were certainly some tough characters lurking about. Hmm. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll get a room by myself., he thought.

Tails stepped into the room. He had to admit, it was MUCH bigger than he thought it would be.

"Wow, it looks great...there's even a Wii in here! They didn't spare any expense, did they?"

Last edited:
Ash ran up the stairs. "Room two-three, i it taken?" he muttered as he opened the door.

((Please Note: These were random numbers. If it was taken, please post!))

"This room is ours, then. I call top bunk," Pit yelled, and flew to the bunk bed. He lay back on it, and smiled. This would definately be an interesting experience.
((I put my brawl card up =3))

Back
Top Bottom