• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed The Smash Dojo - A Brawl RP

"Very Well." Mecha Sonic said.

He jetted up the stairs, and went through a hall until he reached a door labled 1-4

'Shadow, I think that this room will suffice our needs." He called down. "Come up and see it for yourself."

Aww..." Tails said in disappointment in missing out on the top bunk. "Anyway, better get unpacked." Tails took out his briefcase and opened it, and it almost burst open with small, mechanical parts and tools.

"Wow, you travel heavy," Pit commented, looking down from the top bunk. "Want to go down and train after we check this place out?"

Ash saw a Wii hooked up to a television, with a bunk bed. "This place is awesome!" he yelled as he climbed to the top bunk and started playing the Wii.

Tails laughed, "Well, I keep busy most of the time. There's always something that needs to be fixed or a robot that needs to be built...but anyway, yeah, that sounds good!"

((I've got to go for a while. I promise when I come back I'll get Lucas paired off and generally give him more attention))

I, meanwhile, am going to watch as many of the fighters as possible. Seeing them fight before I fight them will give me an upper hand.

He activated his own Chaos Control, and reappeared in the Dojo's Entrance.

Now where does the fighting in this land take place?

Marth, climbing onto the top bunk of his old, currently vacant room, found a Wii Mote on his pillow. Turning on the TV and Nintendo Wii, he saw that, currently, a copy of Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn was inside. Smiling faintly, he began to play, wondering vaguely if the Silver Haired Maiden that now appeared on screen would be joining the fighters this year.

((I don't know. I just started playing the Wii.))

The game was, ironically, Sports. Ash clambered out of bed and started bowling.

((Okee, Skymin. Anyways, we've been posting so much, and I have to go soon. I'll be lurking around the rest of the forums for now~))

A brown haired girl looked around the Dojo timidly. I bet I'm the only girl that isn't paired off... And maybe the only one! "Um... hello? Is anyone here? My name is Leaf and people normally can't hear me too well... But if anyone does, can they help me find a roommate?"

You know I can't resist joining an RP for long.. ;D
Can I still join?

Character: Ice Climbers
Nickname: None.
Starting Character:Both..?
((Accepted))

Meta Knight opened his eyes. Right, well, I can't stay here for long. I'll just take whoever I can find and go. He approached the vaguely Anubis-like creature. "It seems you haven't anyone to stay with. If you'll kindly follow me to our room..." Without giving him a chance to respond, Meta Knight set off up the stairs. Not easy when you're almost all head.

Two very short little kids ran into the building. Actually, It was only one, dragging the other by a rope tied around his waist.
"Nana! Stop! Ow, that was my kidneys!"
Nana skidded to a halt in front of a nervous looking Pokemon trainer, dropping the rope Popo was tied to.
"I wanna be you're roommate! Can I? What about Popo? He's always with me, and he won't look at you while you're cha-"
She finally shut up after being hit on the head with a huge wooden hammer. The little kid in a blue parka sighed.
"Don't listen to her. She's a bit insane. Actually, very. The offer still stands, I think. As a warning, we're always together. Almost literally, always. Something like 23/7."

Pit jumped down from the top bunk.
"Okay, if you want you can keep unpacking, but I'm gonna check this place out! See you later!" He raced out of the room, excited to be here. Pit ran down the hallways, and looked out every window he passed. He hoped Tails would finish soon so they could look around together, he seemed nice. The first place he was going was the training rooms. Pit looked in.
"Hi, is anybody here?"

((You know what? I'm just going to abandon Lucas and focus solely on Tails, since it looks like Tails is going to take up a lot of my time. Besides, this is my first time ever RP-ing, and I don't want to confuse myself too much. Sorry!))

Before long, Tails had finally finished unpacking and had everything in order. He dashed out of the room to look for the training room.

((Yay!=D)) Pit stepped into the training room, it was empty. He looked around.
"Hello?" His voice echoed in the big room, and Pit sighed and stepped back out. Maybe he'd just wait for someone else to show up and train with them. Pit went back to the main lobby, and hoped Tails would be there soon.

Back
Top Bottom