• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed The Smash Dojo - A Brawl RP

Aggron was about to reply to the human, but he kept watching the battle, noting how things worked here.
"Hmm... I'll watch these two go at it first, if you don't mind.", he replied.
And so he did. The glowing ball of energy with two lines on it seemed to decide things as it filled the tan one with strength, who then pulled a flying machine seemingly out of his pocket and ended up beating the black one. He carefully took note, mostly of the varied weapons that appeared on the stage.

While walking out of the stage, Tails accidentally ran into something very large...and metallic...and alive. He slowly looked up to see a gigantic steel monster.

"Umm....ex-excuse me...Sorry."

Can I reserve a spot as Bowser?

This RP has over 100 replies and it only started today O.O that's what I call popular!

((D: Oh crap I'm late))
Kirby floated into the dojo, panting. "Lesson learned: Don't eat too much before a trip." He ((Kirby will be a he for this) ) grabbed his stomach in pain, and entered the building, seeing many characters. He sweatdropped, and sighed. There were more people here than ever before! He walked in, and greeted a few people.

((...Seven pages. In one night. You people are crazy!))

A small boy, dressed all in green, ran into the dojo, panting and looking around wildly. It seems post of the other people - and not-people - had already went to other places, presumably to their rooms or to battle. He noticed one fighter though - a pink block wearing red boots. He slowly walked over to it. It reminded him of Chus, and those thimgs could be very dangerous, so he put a hand to the hilt of his sword, just in case.

((If the Ice Climbers were talking to me, I'm in a room on the third floor. Sorry for inconvenience.))

((I'm back!)) Pit watched Shadow and Tails' battle enthusiasthically, and went after Tails as he left.
"Hey, that was awsome! Want to train now, or later?"

Aggron barely felt something when he heard a voice from below. He looked down to see the tan humanoid had bumped into him. Aggron laughed, "Ha, spectacular way to finish the fight there. What's your name?"

Tails smiled nervously at the huge steel reptile.

"I'm Tails...and thanks. I did lose in the end, though...what's your name?"

He also looked over at Pit and smiled,

"Hey! Well, I kind of got knocked around a lot, so I'm gonna take some time to meet some people. You can train if you want, though."

((Sorry, no third characters. And Skymin, I'll remove Lucas.))

Meta Knight stopped and turned around. He's... meditating? He hopped off the stairs right in front of Lucario. "Look, kid, if you're just going to sit here, I'm going to get familiar with my surroundings. Make up your mind by the time I come back." Meta Knight stamped his foot impatiently and headed off towards the training room.

EDIT: ((Reserved Yoshi and Bowser for Darksong and Cryptica.))

The door slid silently as O'Donnell entered the dojo, wondering what the fuss was all about and why McCloud can't shut up about it. The place was wooden, with a barrage of doors from each side with a group of...things in the middle of the small complex.

"This ain't much..." He decided to go into one of the stages, passing by what looked like a rhino and a bi-tailed fox of some sort. No wonder McCloud went here every year; it's full of misfit kiddies like himself. He entered the Stage, which was a simple bridge in what looked like a desert area. He can see civilization from a far, but the place itself befits more of a temple rather than a fighting arena.

Last edited:
Meta Knight examined the arena. Not very hard-core, is it? he thought to himself. He then noticed the five others near the entrance. Let's see, some kid with wings, a two-tailed fox boy, a vaguely similar humanoid hedgehog, black with lipstick-covered quils, a steel plated dinosaur-dragon something-or-other, and a wolf guy with the strangest outfit. Geez, I must seem normal around this bunch.

Trying to look confident, he trotted over to one corner of the room. Turning around, he said, "Excuse me, but I assume we're here to fight, not sit around and do nothing. Would someone care to join me?" He casually flicked out his sword and pointed at the fighters.

Exiting the Stage, Wolf heard the deep, baritone voice come from the corner of the large room, and saw that it was from...a head. With feet. Ignoring the laws of physics, he used his scouter to measure its statistics. There are no existing files in the Star Wolf database, much to Wolf's surprise. Must be a shapeshifter.

"This should be fun."His eyes immediately dilated, focused on his target. He can see the small scratches on its metal face, the breath seeping out from its visor. His blood boiled and his claws were restless. He was ready.

Lowering his stance, O'Donnell charged at the thing with his piston legs, leaping into the air and slashing at the head with his claws, feeling the soft metal scrape under his hand.

Pit nodded, and turned to Aggron.
"Hey, you want to train?"

((What's Aggron's final smash? That'd be interesting.))

"Gah!" Meta Knight uttered as Wolf's claws scraped at his mask, pressing hard against his face and making him gasp for breath. In quick retaliation, his cape became a pair of bat-like wings as he leaped up, caught the wall, and dove down with his sword outstretched.

Leaf looked down at the two children. She sweatdroped before smiling. "Thank you... I won't mind. And I believe it's 24/7..."

Character: Yoshi. If he can be blue, that would be great!
Nickname: Skylar
Starting Character:
((Accepted. And yes, Yoshi can be blue.

...Don't get any ideas, people. I'm only allowing this one because it's one of the alt. colors of the character. Anything outside of that would be rejected.))

Thinking on his feet, Wolf pulled out his Blaster and shot at point-blank at the headthing, which has apparently grown wings. Confident in his skills, O'Donnell smiled as the smoke cleared.

To his surprise, the headthing pierced through the smoke and by pure luck, just missed his head as he dodged the attack. Wolf rolled to the side, still stunned at how close he was to death; he felt some of his fur just above his snout being trimmed by the blade. His scouter revealed that the sword registered as "Galaxia", a runeblade which changes shape according to its wielder's preference.

"Damn that was too close." He then returned to his stance, waiting for the thing to attack. Maybe then he can find anything about it and its weaknesses.

Back
Top Bottom