• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Sound's Specimens

"You'd better be sorry," Defarge said. He didn't know why he said it though. Hell, he still didn't know why he was so mad. He was tempted to apologize to the Typhlosion, but he couldn't bring himself to.

Anger does that to people.

Anseyu ignored the questions directed at her. This was too mu. She couldn't figure it out. How did this happen, and why as everyone getting so angry? It was making her angrier as well, especially that Ponyta. She had a lot of nerve, saying something like that, and should've known it. It w giving Anseyu a strange urge... an urge to shoot.

Nallina shuddered, gasped, and woke up. She glanced around at the other Pokemon, taking note of their obscene features. Then, immediately feeling self-conscious, she glanced down at herself. "No...!" she cried, pinching her black skin.

Further conscious thought was denied to her, as in the turgid liquid her life flashed before her eyes. She instinctively closed her eyes, reaching a hand to her head.

Glass shatters...screams...pain...

"Nnng."

Aodie sat up, opening her red eyes. This was odd. She stood, shaking her head to clear it of fog. She looked down at her front paws, her vision finally focusing.

"What the f-"

She stopped herself before she could curse, her eyes meeting a pair of paws that couldn't possibly be hers. Sharp claws, like guitar picks, gleamed in brown fur. She looked around, eyes finally locking on a Typhlosion nearby.

"Hey, you... What's going on?"

"Sorry..." Bakun apologized again. He didn't want to become enemies with anyone. But still, he felt the anger build up in him.

"I... don't know... I just woke up..." He replied to a Lopunny who had just woken up.

((Squish is going to be a girl from now on, BTW))
Squish used Screech, and the glass broke with ease. "Stupid people. I CAN squeal my way out of stuff," she huffed. He jumped over the broken shards, and thought that she was free from her damp dirty room, but after walking through the short, also damp hallway, she found herself pushing and crawling to get out of a vent somehow. She pushed the door down, and fell on a hard floor. "Owww..." she said. She looked up, and saw some weird looking Ponyta, Typhlosion, Lucario, Shedinja, and Pinsir.
"Erm... Hi?" she said questionably.

"Oh. Well." Aodie snorted and looked around at everyone.

"Who here knows what's going on?" She asked, tilting her head "And why we're like this?"

She stepped from side to side, still unsure if this was a dream or not.

Eric looked at the Jigglypuff, making eye contact once again. Once more, he felt anxiety flow out of his body into the Jigglypuff

"Hey, do you feel... Odd, by any chance? Because, for some reason, I feel as if my very eyes are forcing anxiety into you..."

Meda didn't know she was awake until she heard herself singing softly.
The Xatu looked down at her wings in confusion. She was almost completely black. No more pretty green feathers.. and different Pokemon looking just as confused.
"What's going on?"
Her voice seemed different, too. Softer, and sort of creepy.

((They're in one room. >>))

Anseyu glared at the Jigglypuff. She could feel seething rage inside of her, making her want to learn to use the things on her wrists, as well as a burning sensation. But she knew she shouldn't and tried to hold the urge back. Until she heard a blast and felt herself knocked down. What she couldn't see was that her tail had turned into a cannon-like object too.

"What the...?"

Balia stepped back once more, ears pinning back. "Oh, just shut up! I don't see any of you losing one of the things you relied on all your life!" It seemed everyone was snappish now, including her. Oh, this was just great. Her flames were so cool - just barely warm, and the distant warmth of sunshine, instead of the feverish heat of fire. She missed it! "And I don't see you suddenly getting wings!" This would probably incite a nice big fight, but the Ponyta felt like lashing out at everything at the moment.

Her scorn of her wings was hard to understand, but what use were they to her? She didn't know how to fly, and jumping off a cliff was stupid. Besides, they were fragile, and just felt weird. Like a not-weight on her shoulders...

"Oh well excuse me!" Defarge said, getting fed up by the Ponyta. Why did she think that she was more important than he was? "I'm guessing you're some kind of spoiled little Pokemon that gets everything that she wants. No one has the patience to put up with any kind of nuisance like you. Time for you to learn to survive on your own, b*tch."

"You all are freaks!" said Squish rudely, rolling on the floor laughing. All of a sudden, once she made eye contact with the Chatot, she felt anxiety. "Yeah.... Anxiety is flowing through me...." she said, trying to look away.

Nallina threw herself out, yelping as glass cut her shoulder. She dripped blood, walking over to the group. "Hello, there. How goes the people of pain?" she asked, the tiniest flicker of a smirk crossing her face as she gently massaged her aching temples.

Anseyu looked up. It was that Ponyta again. Oh how she wanted to shoot her, she really did. And she almost unconsciously raised a paw up and aimed at her.

"Shut your mouth or I'll fuckin' kill you." she growled darkly. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a damaged computer, but she'd get to that later. Right now what mattered was getting the Ponyta to shut up. And the Jigglypuff.

Eric frowned and broke the eye contact. "Fuck... So now I make others nervous just by making eye contact... Great... Just gre-"

He then saw the Xatu. He felt odd, and blushed. He then started to feel like crap, as if he was taking away any bad feelings from the Xatu

[^^ Decided to make my character have a crush on yours, Evoli! XD A Chatot with a halo and a Scythe on his head, and a bat like, demonic Xatu. They seem perfect for each other!]

Firaga started to feel weird.

These people are all cruel, sickening creature. Gotta kill them before they kill me. she thought.

She picked up her hammer.

"How'd I get this?" she asked.

"Why is everyone so angry?" Bakun said, nervous, and maybe slightly scared, in such company.

"I see no reason being angry..." Of course, she was normal, maybe they were jealious of her? Maybe they also wanted to be normal? Jealous, one of the sins... Why am I feeling angry too?

Ziggio soon woke up. Where was he? He didn't remember where he had slept. Blinking his eyes, he noticed that there were other pokemon. Pokemon with strange features? What had happened to them? What had happened to him?

The zigzagoon figured out that thre was some song in his head. A song he didn't really know? Where did he hear it?

Wanting to see the pokemon better, he tried to walk towards them, but bumped into a glass wall. Glass?

He looked around. He was trapped in here. How was he going to get out?

Back
Top Bottom