• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Sound's Specimens

Meda avoided the expolosion simply by using Protect. She again started singing softly and shivering,
Have you ever heard the blackbird's song?
Summer days all summer long
Underneath the shady tree a shadow sitting next to me
And we stare at the sun.
Lullabye to nightmares whisper low
in the night where bat wings flow..

The area around the Xatu started getting darker, until it was impossible to see the Pokemon itself. She stopped abruptly and called out.
"Hey, look! So I can actually do something. Cool."

"Right, right...snowpoint temple, hm..." Stephan said. "Well...it would help if we actually knew where we were now." He pointed out. "But, that might become clear as we make our escape." He smiled, before humming again to the tune of the song that now appeared to flow to the beat of his very heart.

Eric sighed, then gasped.

"Wait, I remember something! Just before being captured, I remember seeing a giant red R... Does that mean anything to anybody?"

[Will there be a sequel to this rp? If so, I already have another character lined up :D]

((There might be. I've been thinking about a sequel.))

"A red R... My trainer..." Anseyu whispered. It was a bit of a touchy subject for her, as her trainer had been captured by people with big red R's on their shirts. She had followed unnoticed. A young woman with blue hair and a monocle that really didn't belong had walked into the room and started prodding him with questions, and when he refused to answer... Anseyu glanced at her wrists again.

"I think... we're in Viridian City..."

Eric squawked loudly. "VIRIDIAN!? YOU KNOW HOW FREAKING FAR THAT IS FROM SINNOH!? How will we EVER get to the Snowpoint Temple NOW!?"

He continued to rant and rave, but soon did not pay any attention to what he himself was saying. It could have been about cheese for all he cared. All he knew right now was that a certain song was playing through his head. Soon, his rant wore off, and he began to sing again, crying as he did

"I can't see that thief
That lives inside of your head
But I can be some courage at
The side of you bed
I don't know what's happening
And I can't pretend
But I can be your, be your...
"

"...Nothing is impossible, unless you believe it so...while we have all suffered hardships, the path to our salvation shall be revealed to us if we tirelessly search for a method to find the temple of snowpoint. Be it by sea, by air, or by teleport, we shall reach our destination." Stephan said, with a half smile. "...I'm still finding it hard to believe this is still me, for I am not this optimistic until as of late, with this transformation...still, this change has been a pleasent one." He noted aloud.

"Yeah, and I am a Sunyshore native! Just because they got us somewhere doesn't mean that they don't have boats or planes! Or don't you know what those are, idiot?"

Eric then sighed. "Sorry, sorry... I am just... stressed right now..."

Anseyu nodded. "I too am not of this region. I came from Goldenrod City, in Johto..." she stared at the ceiling. They'd killed him. The only human that seemed to care. No... he wouldn't like her to be getting this upset. If she ever saw that woman again, she'd kill her with her newfound power. Shoot her in the head, like that woman had done to her trainer. She shook her head rapidly to clear the thoughts away, but that one song stayed stuck in her head.

Well it's half past ten
Another six-pack in
I can feel the rumble like a cold black wind...
He pulls in the drive
Gravel flies
He don't know what's waitin' here this time!!

Her lips pulled into a snarl.

"We'll find a way. We will get to Snowpoint and fix this!" she aimed carefully with her tail-cannon, looking for the perfect angle to fire it at. It would've seemed like an eternity before finally...

She blew the lock right off the door.

"Well, at the very least, we should attempt to get to the ocean. Perhaps we may persuade a passing aquatic to ferry us to Sinnoh, or atleast get us closer." Stephan said, walking towards teh doorway that had recently been de-lockified. Standing on his hind legs, he twisted the knob, and pulled it back. "...Shall we then?" He asked, politely gesturing for the others to proceed before him.

The Breloom sighed. Him previous adrenaline had warn off, and he just felt tired. "And I'm Star. Or that's what everyone called me." Snowpoint, eh? Star thought to himself. He came from Hoenn, and was never great at geography. The only thing he know is that both Viridian and Snowpoint is really far away from his hometown.

"Oh well, might as well. Snowpoint it is." Star mused out loud and walked through the opened door, thanking the Manetric at the way. Whatever happened happened, and whatever that's going to happen next is going to happen next. There's no point worrying about the past, since you can't do anything about it anymore. Or so that's the Breloom's philosophy. Star turned back. "Anyone with me?"

Eric sighed. "Oh, my name is Eric, if I didn't say so earlier. I used to be a living, breathing, Chatot. Now I am a ghost and it is driving me up the wall..." He sighed once more and preened his feathers.

"I will follow and assist...although, truth be told, I really haven't suffered any negative effects from this remarkable processes of metamorphasis." Stephan said. "My name is Stephan, by the way. It is very nice to make your aquiantences."

Nallina shrugged. She raised two fingers and brought them down in a slashing motion (as was custom in her colony) and said, "My name is Nallina. I don't actually live very far from Snowpoint. I don't think we have a chance of making it, but I'm willing to try. Anything is better than being completely insane..."

Come inside, now I implore
Do you think you can restore
The crucial pieces missing from my brain?
What seems to be the matter, dear?
Why do you cry and shake with fear?
I only had the best dub me insane...

Meda shrugged and said to Eric,
"Well, I used to be a not-Medusa Zubat freak, if that helps you self esteem.."

"Nice to meet you all!" Star said excitedly. The day was starting out to be rather interesting. A Lucario that can shoot bullets, a metallic Charizard with a hammer, a black-and-red Toxicroak, a Xatu that has what seems to be snakes on top of her head, and a Chatot with a halo. This is a strange group indeed...

Star wondered how he had changed. After all, he had been experimented on by the humans, but he couldn't feel any extra appendages on him, nor any special powers. Maybe the star that appeared was his power... He looked at his arm-claws.

"Great Arceus. I'm blue. Neon blue. And yellow." Star muttered. "This is the strangest and awesomest thing that ever happened to me in my life." Being neon blue and yellow isn't that bad, he supposed. Besides the fact that now he's going to be easy to spot in the wild, and trainers will probably go crazy for him because of his colors. He guessed that going to Snowpoint and changing back will be the best thing to do now.

"So, does anyone know how to get out of here and to Snowpoint?"

"Squish here!" Squish said. "I don't really even remember where I'm from... I think I'm from Johto too, and my trainer lived near the radio tower. But we went to Goldenrod to meet Whitney, and suddenly I'm here! I guess I could help you guys, because I've got to get out of here, too!" Suddenly the headache and the song came back.
Forever
Ever ever ever
Forever ever ever
Forever ever ever
Forever on the dance floor

"Ugh... Too many evers!" Squish groaned.

Balia had been knocked out by the sudden explosion, and just now - finally - got to her feet, head spinning. "I'm tired of waking up like this." she muttered sullenly, the sound of a familiar song pounding in her head.

Why was I one of the chosen ones?
Until the fight I could not see...

It was only a small part of the song, and she didn't bother trying to remember the rest. It was annoying. She wanted out of this place, and her body back to normal! "I lived in Kanto. On Cinnabar, actually." she butted in. "There was a really big house, and lots of us Fire-types lived inside. It was ruined... I don't remember anything after that. Getting out of here will be hard enough without having to travel all the way to damn Sinnoh!" She wanted to blast something with flame, but she didn't know if she could. Was the lack of heat a sign that she wasn't a Fire-type anymore? Then... what was she?

Back
Top Bottom