• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Torn Village [Now Started]

"Good morning you two, I have been looking all over for you," Yi said from behind her two teammates, glad to have finally found them.

Fury looked up. It was Aijul. Fury, as usual, was very apathetic. He knew things. Things that he knew didn't excite him. He knew of Aijul. The Shiny Lugia's presence didn't move him in the slightest. He waited for Achamo and Dreamer.

((He's waiting for you to report to him. Fury is laid-back and he rarely has contact with other Pokémon, including Giratina. In everything he does, he has an air of "wow, this is so easy" about him, except for when challenged by a worthy opponent, then he shows a great deal of energy and power.))

(Ah)

Dreamer looked up and spotted the huge form of the Tyranitar named Fury looming above the crowd. She wiggled towards him, careful not to get stepped on.
"Greetings Fury," she panted once she managed to crawl all the way to him. "Are you ready?"

Dusk returned to the base. He padded around in a circle and to the back of the tall rock in the middle. He bounded up the steps until he sat at the top, and then looked down, swishing his tail intently. Once everyone was listening, he would announce that they would leave to find Giratina.

Achamo saw Fury and Dreamer after getting his stuff, and he went over to them. "Uh, hi guys. I got my stuff. Um, don't we have a fourth member?"

Dreamer would've frowned if she could've at waiting for someone else.
"It's that robot-arm Grovyle, Rick or whatever his name was."

"We need to pack the correct items," Raven hummed. "The problem is, I don't know exactly what we'll be needing, except Oran berries; they're a priority."

Tempest noticed Dusk padding off silently towards their base. He followed behind, but, being a cyndaquil, had to use a lot of effort to keep himself concealed; he was afraid that if he were to surprise Dusk, he would get a nasty Water Gun in his face. He then saw the vaporeon nimbly leaping to the top of the large rock in the middle of their base. It was only when the vaporeon had settled on the top that Tempest openly revealed himself.

Damn... I overslept...

Rich rubbed his head with his right arm, then reached out for the metal arm on his desk. He grabbed the arm and connected it to the piece of metal on, well, where his left arm would be, if it hadn't been torn off in that fight..

I better get to the square...

He went down the stairs that led to the kitchen below.

No time for food, I'll find some on our way... Today, we'll leave for Giratina. He grinned as he took a glass and then held it under the sink. He turned the blue, round thing and water pured into the glass. I'll make Giratina make me immortal and invincible! Ahahaha!! He chuckled, then swallowed the water in the glass in one loud "gulp!".

Some minutes after, the Grovyle arrived at the square. He approached his team, Team Cobalt.

"I hope I'm not too late. C'mon, let's go, time is precious, and you can't buy it, unless you know Dialga!" He chuckled, then turned Fury. "Sericously, we should go before the others, unless they have already gone. And if so, we should defiantly hurry."

"Oh, there you are. Everyone's just getting their stuff, and then everyone's going as a group. You see, we're being ferried there by a Pokemon named Aijul." explained Achamo.

Karma ran after the Vaporeon, then sat down with an interested look on her face as she waited for him to announce something. She sat next to Tempest with her good ear towards Dusk, if she didn't understand anything the Cyndaquil could tell it to her again.

"Raven, I have a bunch of assorted berries in my bag," said Mark, digging in his bag with a claw. He pulled out a Razz Berry, holding it out for Vine and Raven to see. "See? We might need some rope, though. I mean, you can fly, and Vine can climb, but I am not so inclined. Maybe these, too," Mark, again reaching into his bag, opened a somewhat large pouch, and pulled out many multicolored items that looked like scarves and the like. He studied the gauzy mass for a few moments and grabbed three of them. He slipped one around the area above his eyes and handed one of the bands to both of his teammates."These are Stern Bands. They'll stop us from getting hungry too fast."

Back
Top Bottom