• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The wish game

Granted, your Firefox dictionary adds a misspelt word to your vocabulary.

I wish rattlesnake roundups were banned immediately.

Granted. Your wish is 'I wish to die a slow and painful death in absolute solitude'.

I wish I knew what questions are on tomorrow's exam paper.

Granted. It's stale.

I wish people didn't just decide they were going to take my stuff out of the fridge and eat and drink it.

Granted, but only because everything in your fridge is now too nasty to be worth the effort.

I wish the cake wasn't a lie.

Granted, but I refresh the page. v_^

I wish I was a jirachi-victini-mew-celebi hybrid.

Granted. You are now unable to stop saying the word "more".

I wish I had more time to get ready for school.

granted, you are 3 hours late and you failed your finals

I wish i was a victini-mew-celebi-jirachi hybrid that knew the moves Death, Revisor, Fissure, and Solarbeam and that every one loved me as the hybrid and i was super strong!!!!=P

Granted. You're also locked inside a pokéball that can only be opened from the outside. By you.

I wish I could teleport.

Not granted. Your wish was changed to 'I wish to suffer a painful injury', and that wish was granted instead. You now have a broken leg.

I wish the Yugioh cards I want weren't so expensive.

Granted, however, now that the prices are too low, the company don't make enough profit and have to stop production. Now no one will ever have new Yu-Gi-Oh cards.

I WANT WISH MY MOMMY

Granted. You wished her out of existence. Now you never had a mother and your existence doesn't make sense.

I wish for a thing.

Granted. You get a Thing from the Dungeon Dimensions ant it kills you.

I wish I saw that one episode of DS9 season 1 that I missed.

Back
Top Bottom