• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The world ends on Saturday

it's actually a lot like earth. in fact, i didn't even notice a change. without Mr. Camping telling me, i never would have guessed it was a different place.

So this guy had (or maybe has?) followers, and they sold all their worldly possessions in anticipation. My question is what do they do now? you know, since nothing seems to have happened.

Wait... What's the point of that again? Even if the rapture did come, it's not like the people the sold their items to would really get any use out of them.

I just went 'aaaaa Michael Stipe!!!' out loud. Such is my love for R.E.M.

LOVE THAT MAN.

:D See, the dirty pint at the end can actually be one of the most brutal and disgusting things you've ever experienced. I've flat out refused to drink them before, even after getting the last king, because when there are huge solid bits in it (and no even even added anything solid), something has gone wrong. HORRIBLY WRONG. I also like how you can adapt Ring of Fire so that it doesn't get stale, since after a while the regular rules get boring. We've swapped out some cards for others and added in tons of new rules and stuff, so the game always stays at least a little bit fresh.

We can never remember the rules, so we look them up on the internet, and end up checking a different website every time, which usually offers lots of variation. I've seen people be so, so ill after drinking a pint with semi-solid bits (oh god, one time someone was drinking Baileys and that doesn't play well with other drinks) and I think I'd flat-out have to refuse to drink it, too o.O

We can never remember the rules, so we look them up on the internet, and end up checking a different website every time, which usually offers lots of variation. I've seen people be so, so ill after drinking a pint with semi-solid bits (oh god, one time someone was drinking Baileys and that doesn't play well with other drinks) and I think I'd flat-out have to refuse to drink it, too o.O

Dirty pints are actually the worst thing ever. Seriously. We've played so much that we remember about three different rulesets now, and we still argue over which one we're actually playing at any given time. xD I have no idea sometimes how there can be actual solid lumps in drinks when nothing solid ever went in. It boggles the mind. Sometimes you have to at least have a go at it, but there are other times when you know that even a sip of it is going to make you violently sick, and those are the times I refuse to drink it.

(I haven't been sick from alcohol since August 23 2007, and there's no way I'm ruining that streak for Ring of Fire.)

So my family and I were in the car and at exactly 6 PM EST we all held our breath... and nothing.

Damn, there goes my chance to get rid of my Christian parents. :D

Back
Top Bottom