• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

This picture delivers.

ahaha I love how psyduck is taking the picture that's so cute

x333
That is all.

EDIT: okay it loses points because you can barely see Alakazam, but it still has like a million. :l
And Persian makes me lol and aww. More so than the other 494 Pokemon, I mean.

Last edited:
I like how Bagon is all 'WHOO I'm flying'

Do Unown intentionally hang out in groups that spell things? I've always wondered this.

SMEARGLE used SKETCH!
SMEARGLE drew a heart on SNORLAX's belly!
SLAKING used ENCORE!

I also like how Pikachu and Meowth are showing off their little bromance in the front, and Zorua and Zoroark are running in from the side.

Gallade trying to calm down Hitmonlee while Gardevoir's watching's just adorable.

omg I love this.

Mawile and Chimchou are (for some reason) just going LOLOL and I love it.

I may have died from the cuteness of seeing Mewtwo and Mew flying together. <3

I don't know why, but the Regis just look adorable.

And Kricketune trying to be gangsta is hilarious. Not to mention Spiritomb's expression.

Oh, and Onix's reaction to Honchkrow trying to do a dramatic pose.

*desktops*

This is like that one 'Let's find Pokémon' book. <3

I was expecting Kecleon and Ditto to be disguised, so I looked for a red zigzag and a Pokémon with dot eyes only to find there weren't any.

I found Kecleon but not Ditto. He's right in front Grumpig who's right in front of Kyogre.

Ditto's in the second row from the from, between Shellos and Roselia.

Yes, this is awesome~

Back
Top Bottom