• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TMI Time: Virginity

Are you a virgin?

• Total voters

Tailsy

if the nineth lion ate the sun.
Pronoun
she
Hello! I'd like to talk to you about your sex life.

Virginity is a complex concept, but generally the rule of thumb is 'if you no longer feel or identify as a virgin, then you are not one'. Scarleteen has a great FAQ on the subject if you require further clarification or have any queries. Feel free to ask the kind and very, very sexually active(!) members of this forum if there's anything else.

I let my virginity fly free from my fingertips at the age of sixteen. I almost typed 'sexteen' there, that was terribly unfortunate. This is pretty much just a remake of the previous thread since many people's answers are no longer accurate.

Vote on the poll. Roll w/ it.

The poll is now actually added! Thanks Internal Server Error, you piece of shit.

Total virgin. Like, even mouth virgin (this is a thing where I live, I dunno if this is a thing anywhere outside my country; it means I never kissed anybody on the mouth in case that wasn't clear).

It's funny because whenever I mention this to somebody irl, the reaction is either "wow you really need to go to a dance club" or "wow you're so mature". Not that I should expect anybody to correctly assume "wow you're anti-social", of course.

Thus far I have had panic attacks whenever someone actually tries to ask me out. I think my answer is unlikely to change unless someone I trust propositions me for casual sex.

yeah I haven't been a virgin since... oh geez like fifteen or sixteen or something. I'm so old.

although considering how much I'm getting these days I'm tempted to vote 'yes' out of pure spite. >:|

Last edited:
Total virgin. Like, even mouth virgin (this is a thing where I live, I dunno if this is a thing anywhere outside my country; it means I never kissed anybody on the mouth in case that wasn't clear)

Haahahahaha not what I assumed you meant although that may be because I'm an unrepentant pervert.

and, yes, I'm a virgin!

FLOCK TO ME, UNICORNS!

Depending on your definition of virginity, I either lost it at 11 or am striving to preserve it until I get married :/ Go figure

I am not. If it hadn't been a decision that was made for me, I'd have a different answer.

~first time i had sex, i was three two
first time consenting, was thirteen fourteen
though you weren't there, you remind me of those hands~

Uh, yeah, daddy-dearest. I mean, not technically sex. Obviously. How the fuck would it fit? But eh.

First time I consented though was time ago. Shit, that's on top. I didn't realise I was so old.

Haven't been getting any since I moved to Cardiff though. Considering moving into a hostel just for all the poon tang. Poon tang. People still say that, right? Fuck it, I don't care. Still, if I get this job as a nightclub photographer well... Fuck me, that'd be great.

Due to the fact that everyone I would want to have sex with is either a) too old and too married, b) fictitious or c) located too far away, I am what you would call a virgin.

Which is quite the shitty situation when you have a sex drive the size of Jupiter.

Last edited:
Yeah, I am aware of what it sounds like. It's not even anything to feel guilty about, though, considering that the label exists by and at large to make fun of young people (not as in teenagers but as in too young to have gotten around to any considerable amount of cuddling) and the romantically inept. Which is why not having any immediately apparent shame in being a mouth virgin gets me labeled as mature.

Hahaha Metallica that's not at all what I thought it meant. We have a name for that here, though, we call them lip virgins and there is no shame in being one.

I'm not a lip virgin but I'm a virgin nonetheless. I can wait though; sex isn't really that appealing right now, surprisingly enough. I do like kissing though.

College has been happening. Still a virgin.
Just... hasn't been on my list of priorities. Too much stuff to do to worry about besides sex.

I'm going to go ahead and say yes, at least in terms of actual sex. I suppose at my age it's supposed to be something to be ashamed of, although it doesn't bother me that much - I'm saving it for someone special.

I'm a virgin, but not a "lip virgin" :v I'm with someone who is totally a lip virgin and virgin-virgin though... I know it's kind of a silly concept. And I value it more like, the first time you do something with that person, instead of just focusing on the first time you do something ever with anybody. But I still get kind of giggly and giddy at the idea I might break him of one or both of those things... derp

I'm still a "lip virgin" but I have did get to second base for the first time this year. It was such a silly thing to do and it spread around my school like wild fire. I've now seen the girl for her true ways and I hate her now :/ (and she hates me)

I'm still looking for that special someone

Back
Top Bottom