• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TMI Time: Virginity

Are you a virgin?

• Total voters
I'm a virgin, but not a "lip virgin" :v I'm with someone who is totally a lip virgin and virgin-virgin though... I know it's kind of a silly concept. And I value it more like, the first time you do something with that person, instead of just focusing on the first time you do something ever with anybody. But I still get kind of giggly and giddy at the idea I might break him of one or both of those things... derp

I wholeheartedly agree with you. I've done it quite a few times, but never with a girl I actually loved from the bottom of my heart. My last girlfriend would've been the "real" first one if she wasn't so conservative about sex (well, since I broke up with her, maybe I didn't love her that much...). Well, she WAS a late virgin so it was to be expected.

About your own virginity, don't waste it! It's important to do it with someone you love (and hopefully it's the person you're with now!). My first time went totally wrong, so much as I don't even call it my actual first.

Unsurprisingly, yes, still am. And a lip virgin too, though that doesn't really exist over here...? Never heard of it used as a term before.

Incredibly enough, I am still not a virgin! What is this madness.

Never vote on a poll like this before 6:15 in the morning, or at least before the time when you register what the answers actually mean. Blegh.

Yes, I'm a virgin. Age-wise, that's to be expected. Though, only a few weeks ago I got an offer from a girl to go to third base, which was, uh, odd to say the least. Never took her up on it though, and glad that I didn't.

Never vote on a poll like this before 6:15 in the morning, or at least before the time when you register what the answers actually mean. Blegh.

Yes, I'm a virgin. Age-wise, that's to be expected. Though, only a few weeks ago I got an offer from a girl to go to third base, which was, uh, odd to say the least. Never took her up on it though, and glad that I didn't.

Would you like me to swap your vote around?

I am. But I accidentally touched the back of a girl's hand once! That almost counts!

I must admit that I don't personally see what's so coveted or exciting about virginity. To me, it's just kind of a meaningless ~spiritual~ thing, on par with all the God crap I had to suffer through as a child because hey, I believe this, so so should you! It just makes me feel all 'bleh' inside, and I'm pretty glad that I 'lost' mine when I did.

I remember someone telling me after I had told them I decided to have sex four months into my first 'proper' relationship that I had given it up too early. Deeply amusing.

I think cultural opinion of it is sort of changing! Maybe this is just me, but I just sort of... never cared about virginity or even really thought of it?? It's just, one day I wasn't a virgin any more I guess!

Also I value the particularly meaningful times a lot more than the ~~first~~ time. Just like how I'd value the yummier times I've had cake more than the ~~first~~ time I had cake! Mm, cake.

It took me quite a long time to lose it but that's okay. It was good fun exploring everything you could do before going for the money shot. And I was 20 at the time, so...

...There's a lot higher percentage of non-virgins than the last time we had this poll.

At any rate, yes, I still am. Unfortunately.
Hopefully though, come summer, that will change. <3

Back
Top Bottom