• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TMI Time: Virginity

Are you a virgin?

• Total voters
Yes.

I've been kissed but never actually done it. Heck, I've never even gotten to first base XD

First base is kissing, second base is feeling a partner's parts, third base is stimulating a partner's genetila to orgasm (or receiving such stimulation), "home run" is sex. Think of it as "the four F's": French, finger, fellatio, f**k

Well said, Bulbasaur.
Until I can find it, or someone would like to lend me theirs, my answer remains the same.

First base is kissing, second base is feeling a partner's parts, third base is stimulating a partner's genetila to orgasm (or receiving such stimulation), "home run" is sex. Think of it as "the four F's": French, finger, fellatio, f**k

This baseball metaphor is a little dependent on definition actually. Some people define 2nd as above the waist

The common definition used around here (and the one my boyfriend and i went by) is
first is kissing, second is feeling and possibly stimulating genitals, third is oral stimulation of genitals, fourth/"home run" is sex.

I've made out with someone who is no longer my boyfriend. Once while making out (on a bed!) we ended up feeling each other's backs up but he went a bit too high for my comfort and so I pulled his hand down. Intimacy issues~ I have never engaged in sex of any kind nor ever had contact with someone else's genitals.

Still a hopeless romantic virgin, as one would expect. There's a good chance I'll stay that way for a while.

I do, however, have quite a prolific relationship with myself.

Sex is fun and enjoyable and completely not serious or massive or whatever unless you want it to be. It's just something fun that you can do with someone you like (or with someone you just met!). Yay sex!

Hello! I'd like to talk to you about your sex life.

Virginity is a complex concept, but generally the rule of thumb is 'if you no longer feel or identify as a virgin, then you are not one'. Scarleteen has a great FAQ on the subject if you require further clarification or have any queries. Feel free to ask the kind and very, very sexually active(!) members of this forum if there's anything else.

I let my virginity fly free from my fingertips at the age of sixteen. I almost typed 'sexteen' there, that was terribly unfortunate. This is pretty much just a remake of the previous thread since many people's answers are no longer accurate.

Vote on the poll. Roll w/ it.

Thus far I have had panic attacks whenever someone actually tries to ask me out. I think my answer is unlikely to change unless someone I trust propositions me for casual sex.

Wait, Viki and Twilight Sparkle are not the same person?

エル.;556233 said:
Wait, Viki and Twilight Sparkle are not the same person?

Don't talk about my multiple personality disorder in such a flippant manner!

Nah, I'll just add '"oh you" reactions' to the list of things I cannot make happen.

Sex is fun and enjoyable and completely not serious or massive or whatever unless you want it to be. It's just something fun that you can do with someone you like (or with someone you just met!). Yay sex!

I dont know, I would not feel comfortable engaging in such an intimate activity with someone I just met. Some people are cool doing that, and that is great for them! I honestly require some sort of emotional bond to even begin doing touchy-feely things.

I'm pretty sure someone you just met who you are having sex with falls into the category of someone you like, otherwise you would probably go :/ and not have sex.

Back
Top Bottom