• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed .:Transformed:.

Arkra didn't think it was a good idea to help them, though she was concerned about them, she was even more so concerned about being captured herself again. And her own wellbeing took priority over that of some strangers. It wasn't as if they had even cared about her, as if they were thinking or worrying about her at all... And even if it felt selfish, it was a natural feeling. Just barging back in there didn't seem like a good plan... It was like asking to be captured. Besides, the others were right, they could take care of themslelves. Hopefully...

"No... You go if you... if you want... But I'm staying out here."

"I think it's safer if we stay out here," said Jackson. He didn't want to be caught and be a slave for the humans' computers. That would be a drag, he thought. That reminded him about someone he knew. "The others aren't kids anymore, Arkra," said Jackson soothingly. "They're Pokemon, and that has its good points. They have ways to defend themselves."

Hoshizora tilted her body forward in a nod. "I agree with Jackson. I'm sure they can figure it out. And if they can't, I'll just suffocate all the Rockets."

Balia snorted. "And suffocate everyone else in there as well? Remember, most of us can smell your gas, and do you really want to chance that a few of the others might be caught in that? They're all going to do fine - Pokemon are much stronger than humans, and if anything really goes wrong we can cause a distraction out here or something." she retorted arrogantly, pawing at the ground.

"Sorry for being careful," Hoshizora replied sarcastically. "I meant that I would envelop them with myself, causing them to lose breath."

"If you guys are so confident about the others being safe because of their powers, why aren't you confident of your own? If we team up with them, we'll definitely be able to get out together, as opposed to simply hoping they get out safely," Zak said to the group anxiously.

Arkra looked at them dully with her yellow eyes.

"The Rockets are trainers... they have their own Pokemon... Pokemon who are probably more powerful and better... trained. But I supppose they're t-to stupid to use this to their advantage." She recalled the Rockets stupidity with a bit of a smile. Oh, they were idiots, all right. Big idiots. "I suppose because they're... so stupid, the others should have no... problem."

"And... I'm not getting myself captured over some people I don't know." She added this last part with a strangely aggressive and angry tone.

((I iz Mewtwo in disguise!Just to prove it,wait,how can I prove it?Oh well,I am Mysti the Eevee evolved into Umbreon,and ya can't stop me for posting for it!))
Mysti ran.Ran as fast as she could.When she was out the door,she felt a drop of rain.Pretty soon,it started storming."Great.Just great.Now I have to put up with rain plus I don't know how to disguise my rings!"

((The pink kitty legend is her gray-fured-purple-tailed clone!And the gray-fured-purple-tailed clone is the pink kitty legend!))

((Okay because I was out I have little idea where everyone is, if the Rockets are still after them or anything like that, fill-in plzthx?))

(Some Pokémon are still inside the building, my character, Arkra, and some others are outside waiting for them to get out, if I have all this correctly.)

Aaron saw everyone get out of the building. I should go too. He floated as fast as he could and joined the others.
((I'm not going to have much access to the internet, so Aaron will just stick with the others.))

Balia stamped a hoof, looking up in irritation as she felt a drop of rain. "Water? No, not water!" She nearly scrambled back inside, but another look at the Rockets and their Pokemon made her just sidle closer to the others. "I always hated rain." she said mournfully, arrogance melting away in the face of getting a nasty drenching as a Fire-type. "Anyone see any cover? I don't want to get sick or something. Everyone inside, hurry up! Or I'll just use Fire Blast on the whole room!" Not that I know it. But they don't know that! Maybe I could at least manage a Flamethrower; I just need to get really, really hot. Or something. she added mentally, dancing in place in an effort to avoid any more rain drops.

Mysti was glad she hadn't evolved into Flareon,because of the storm.She found a tree,but then saw lightning.She then decided to run across the field to try to find shelter.Not long after she started running,she found an old shed.It wasn't much to look at,but it at least provided shelter.And it looked big enough for all the Pokemon to fit.She ran back and yelled,"Hey,guys!I found some shelter!It's an old shed,but it provides shelter from the rain,and i think it can fit everyone!I'm calling this especially to Fire-types and Pokemon weak to water!"

"Anyone know Sunny Day?" asked Jackson. He turned to Mysti. "That's fine.... I guess. Seriously, I like the idea. I think my circuits are getting messed up. Or at least, they will eventually." He felt a small electric shock. "Oh, great, let's go."

Felsen started to slow down and eventually stopped running altogether. Nothing had happened. No one had chased her. No humans had seen her and scooped her up in their arms. Absolutely nothing.
She sat down in the rain and suddenly felt miserable. What could she do? She couldn't go back to her family, as they wouldn't recognize her. There weren't any Pokemon friends she had had either. As far as she could see, she had only three options. Kill herself; live the rest of her life as a Pokemon;
or convince the Rockets to change her back.
It was an absurd idea, an impossible idea, but maybe if she found the right member, if she said the right things...
No, she thought. It's no use getting your hopes up. They're all evil. Even if you do meet that one member, with your luck, they have no idea how to change you back.
She felt a sudden surge of hatred. Why had she been chosen anyway? Why had they chosen her? She wanted to hit something. She wanted to make them bleed. She wanted to rip them slowly limb-from-limb and savor their screams of agony on her eardrums.
Was this rain making her face so wet, or tears? Were these sobbing noises her own? Was she getting a headache, or was she dreaming? In any case, she was tired. But there was no shelter from the rain out here. Nothing to eat. She curled up and her fury built. Only one thought surged through her mind.
KILL.

((which one is Felsen?Pokemon,I mean.))
Mysti dashed back for the shelter,looking behind her to see if the Pokemon were following her.She wanted them to have shelter,too.She saw the Porygon have an electric shock,and then continued running.Soon,they came back apon the old shed."In here!"she yelled over the thunder,beckoning with her tail as she ran into the shed.

((Something is suspicious about Mewtwo and Mew, but I'll ignore it. This isn't the place to worry about it.))
Hoshizora followed Mysti into the shed. "I not only love the rain, but I hate the wind, that fierce air that can kill me."

Back
Top Bottom