• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Unintenional Innuendoes!

I'm not drunk enough you fucking bastard!

You're on the internet telling random strangers that you love alchohol and get off on Gardevoir rape fantasies. You are quite drunk enough. Any more alchohol will destroy your liver and kill you. :sweatdrop:

Ibiku, just go get drunk. Joe's on the right track but you're killing his buzz.

Eh, dude, I'm thirteen years old. I'd really rather not have the police fining my parents for my underage drinking.
Joe on the other hand... Well he can go do what he wants.

Butthole Assassin and MasterSatan:

JoeKicksAss is the only troll we're enjoying
if you are not just two more aliases of him, you may leave this to him
he's doing a fine job

Better than being an openly unfunny individual.

Starts with a "B" and ends with "utthole Assassin". :|

Well, I was discussing something with my discussion group at school, about how sometimes Confederate soldiers cut off the ears of slaves they came across. It was grossing me out, and I changed the subject.

"Okay, let's move away from ears...let's talk about some other body part. Any other body part." ...A few seconds later "NO. Not that one."

Did you guys really have to spam up my thread with your conversation with the troll? Don't encourage them. :/

Unfortunatly I don't have anything to steer this back on track. Can someone else do that?

Um, I made a Kingdom Hearts AMV to the song "I'll Be" by Edwin McCain (I think that's his name...), and on the line "As we lie awake in my bed", I put in a clip of clothes scattered all over the floor of the main character's floor... I did not intend that, I swear!

I'd post a link, but it got muted.

During a conversation with my mother:

Mother: If you want, I'll go and get Boris so you can play with him.
*I start laughing uncontrollably*
Mother: Oh God, that sounded wrong.

Note: Boris is the name of her stress ball.

Um, I made a Kingdom Hearts AMV to the song "I'll Be" by Edwin McCain (I think that's his name...), and on the line "As we lie awake in my bed", I put in a clip of clothes scattered all over the floor of the main character's floor... I did not intend that, I swear!

I'd post a link, but it got muted.

bastards.

Me: This is the tourist entrance.
My friend: Thats what she said.

I only remember the innuendo parts, but...
Freak the Mighty by Rodman Philbrick said:
the little dude humps himself

"let's do something!"
I think they're self explanatory.

There's this kid in the sixth grade who, until this happened, always had the response of "_____ your mom". So a few weeks ago...

Me: I'm doing (I said something about what I was going to do that afternoon, I forget what)
Kid: I'm doing your mom!

Nightmares.

Yesterday, my friend kept finding these metal beads on the floor before class and another of my friends goes: "Matt has little, metal balls."

My boyfriend kept messing around with my cat, Pickles. So of course I said: "Stop dicking around with my pussy!" Yes that was unintentional, I swear. o_O

Back
Top Bottom