• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Unintenional Innuendoes!

^ Haha, everything about Creme Eggs is suggestive. It's the female equivalent to a bannana or sausage, except hardly anyone realizes it X3

Mr. Stickler (Apollo justice ace attorney): I must know the secret of your panties!

Doesn't get any more innuendo-ish than that.

Last edited:
So a friend of mine and I were talking about a certain member of the forums earlier (you know who you are, you sexy bastard), and this is what I said:

"But hey, ya gotta love [him] as he comes"

And that is made all the more funnier, because we had just moved on from a conversation about orgies.

mrgameandwatch.jpg

Looks much worse in actual gameplay (i.e. animated and from a distance) but still.

Today at school:

*Teacher turns fan on in math class*
*Samantha sits across from me*
Me: *is hot* ARE YOU LIKING THAT SAMANTHA.
*everyone at our table bursts out laughing*
Me: *still doesn't get it* WOULD YOU LIKE SOME MORE.
Me: *suddenly gets it* :o

My Mom after she tells me to brush my teeth: Go do it.
Me: *walks off with a straight face but bursts into giggles in the bathroom*

Some other day in Spanish class:

Me: *writing assignment in Spanish and speaking out loud* Ella exprime el platano-
Girls at other table: *giggling*

For days, all they've been able to talk about is how I like to squeeze bananas :X

mrgameandwatch.jpg

Looks much worse in actual gameplay (i.e. animated and from a distance) but still.

I never knew that Mr game and watch had it in him. XD

I'm suddenly reminded of the time on of my friends started talking to a guy on webcam. He asked to see her pussy, so she got out her pet cat and showed it to the webcam instead.

I had just finished indignantly going "hmph" at my mom for making me do something or other, and she told me to "go hmph myself."

... it sounded so much like "go hump yourself".

I've been wanting to post this on here somewhere since I read it, and figured this thread was as good a place as any~

This

Basically, an anti gay-rights group decided to name itself "Two Million For Marriage" - or 2M4M for short. Apparently they were unaware that the acronym "M4M" has been used by gay dating sites to refer to male/male dating for a very long time... and that "2M4M" means a male couple seeking a third. Niiiice.

I said this at my friend's house:

"WOAH! That is a long banana! How do you even fit it in your mouth?"

I was talking about the banana sitting on the table. My friend starting cracking up.

Well, my brother told me once that a friend of his washes his hands after going to the bathroom, wipes them off on a paper towel, then eats the towel. (Ew.)

So anyway, me and my friends a few days later are talking about random stuff when I say "Hey, you wanna know what my brother's friend does in the bathroom?"

I don't think they ever forgot that. ._.

I just decided randomly to play Runescape after being on this. I talked to the Easter Bunny, not really paying attention, and then he said this:

A combination of too much chocolate and nuts in the diet, you see... I need to relax.

And then I realized that we were also talking about eggs. Chocolate eggs with nuts. O.o

Back
Top Bottom