• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Video Game Mafia (Innocent Win)

Re: Video Game Mafia (Day 1)

sorta forgot about this site because school started.
Doc Scratch cuse he claimed Serial Killer

Time is over. Bye-bye Doc.

With three people claiming vigs, it was a huge commotion. Then, Doc Scratch ripped his exoskeleton revealing that of a psycopath computer. Eventually, everyone decided he was to be lynched.

GLaDOS (Doc Scratch) is dead. He was Serial Killer.
48 hours for night actions.

@Mai: Actually, I do it as I see fit. For example, the burned thing. It also depends on my mood. Angry, bored etc. I just say someone is dead. If feeling opposite, I make it very elaborate.

>:D

Did I mention I'm a roleblocker?

Wargle is looking pretty clear. My guess is the mafia decided not to kill so I would be the only one who died and that would make Wargle suspicious. She could equally be the don, but she's the only vig claim now.

Alright then, I hope the doctors are around, because I'm claiming cop.

Well, my character is an EX-cop, but he never really let go, so.

On N0, I investigated Light Yagami and flipped innocent, which is why I was willing to trust that he was just gambitting when he fakeclaimed vig.

And last night, I left Wargle alone, thinking that there were good chances a killing role or other informative role would be onto her. Instead, I settled for checking RespectTheBlade, and you can guess what result I got.

RTB it is.

I really hope Wargle is the mafia don so I can just keep roleblocking her until the cop figures out who all the mafia are.

Well, it's pretty obvious that he's Mafia.

But for future reference, I'm a miller/roleblocker. By coincidence, I actually roleblocked RTB last night.

RespectTheBlade.

Wait, we have two roleblockers and one of them is a miller?

I don't really buy it. If it wasn't for the fact that the miller claim would make it completely inconclusive, I'd give it an investigation.

Dammit, read the wrong PM. :[

I'm just a miller. Roleblocker in another game, targeted RTB in yet another.

I really need to get my mafia games straight. @.@

Roleblocking me Last night only saved your life, I won't kill you since I know you aren't lying (unless Squirtles threw a Mafia Roleblocker but hey)

There's always the possibility - but a low one - of MF being insane, but w/e RespectTheBlade

There's always the possibility - but a low one - of MF being insane, but w/e RespectTheBlade
And a higher one of RespectTheBlade being a miller. It doesn't really matter, we're most likely not losing very much with this one lynch.

Oookay, bye RtB.

Metallica Fanboy reveals that he visited RtB, and found out his is guilty. A huge bandwagon started, and RtB was killed, revealing a man in his mid-40s with a jacket that had a Galactic insignia.

RespectTheBlade (Cyrus) was killed. He was mafia.
72 hours for night actions.

Re: Video Game Mafia (Night 2)

Sorry I'm late. Lots of school stuff.

The villagers go to bed confident the mafia won't strike. However, the following morning they find a huge hand bleading in the town square.

Light Yagami (Master Hand). He was innocent.}
48 hours for discussion.

Back
Top Bottom