• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Video Game Mafia (Innocent Win)

Re: Video Game Mafia (Day 1)

Olette's not a very major character, and I don't really know much about her. She doesn't seem like someone who'd have an important role, though.

This being the case, the mafia likely just figured they didn't want Flower Doll specifically around. Not exactly conclusive, then.

I did in fact kill Flower Doll, but I am the Vigilante. Now, Why Kill night one? Back where I used to play Mafia, Vig's were required to kill... I guess I got confused, I don't have to kill, but Flower Doll is dead, by my Backburner(yes I specified a weapon)

In this case, the mafia failed to score a kill this night, which isn't exactly unheard of.

Nonetheless, claiming vig while actually mafia is one of the oldest ones in the book, so, I'm not convinced just yet.

I did in fact kill Flower Doll, but I am the Vigilante. Now, Why Kill night one? Back where I used to play Mafia, Vig's were required to kill... I guess I got confused, I don't have to kill, but Flower Doll is dead, by my Backburner(yes I specified a weapon)

I am the vig.

Really? That's interesting, Wargle, because I am a Vigilante. Now, I am not saying it is impossible for there to be two vigilantes, but it would be strange, considering a vigilante is a relatively powerful role, and having two on the innocent side would be a little unbalanced.

(oh and don't ask me how GLaDOS is a vig. Ask ILS)

Many of those that could probably wouldn't, mind you.

Though I believe most mafias would gladly go out of their way to use different killing methods to get themselves off the trail.

ANYHOO whoever's our inspector should prob'ly inspect Wargle tonight. No need to tell us yet, but.

Though I believe most mafias would gladly go out of their way to use different killing methods to get themselves off the trail.

ANYHOO whoever's our inspector should prob'ly inspect Wargle tonight. No need to tell us yet, but.
Not that the mafia has a hand in how the flavor is written anyhow.

Also, hm, three people claiming vig, that's quite confusing indeed. And we probably aren't looking at more than one mafia, since there would be no reason why a second mafia would go and bury their partner for a fakeclaim.

Which one of you is lying and is pro-town? Whichever one you are, try not to do that, if you would; lies are rarely, if ever, pro-town.

A Squirtle ,with a bat and badass sunglasses, comes down from the sky in his Pikmin throne. (Sorry its Pikmin. Bought the game and now I'm psyched up because its gonna arrive today). The tiny creatures hold up a sign that reads: Extending day 24 hours. Lynching is required. The Pikmin then reform into the throne and the Squirtle is taken back into the sky.

I say we gun Doc Scratch, then. I'm quite sure I don't buy into GLaDOS being vig when countless others are clearly more suited.

Not voting for Scratch because my role is clearly not related to my character. I don't think a character not being suited for their supposed role is really a fair reason for lynch. :/

Not voting for Scratch because my role is clearly not related to my character. I don't think a character not being suited for their supposed role is really a fair reason for lynch. :/
You are pac goddamn man. What role would befit you?

Anyhow, we know at very stretchedly best one of the vig claimers is lying, and we have to lynch. Even if I turn out to be wrong, a vig isn't that big a loss.

You are pac goddamn man. What role would befit you?

... True. But I still don't think that's a fair reason.

Anyhow, we know at very stretchedly best one of the vig claimers is lying, and we have to lynch. Even if I turn out to be wrong, a vig isn't that big a loss.

I'm not very experienced or anything, but I'm pretty sure a vig is a big loss, since it's a killing role and town-aligned.

... True. But I still don't think that's a fair reason.
Would rather we settle for a non-reason and random lynch? Not that much better. Recall that we can't call for a no lynch.
I'm not very experienced or anything, but I'm pretty sure a vig is a big loss, since it's a killing role and town-aligned.
Not that much. There's a lot of swing involved -- a vig that can catch scum is handy, specially late game, but otherwise, they're anywhere between useless and more helpful for scum than town. There are more solid roles out there, like doc or cop, that we REALLY wouldn't want to accidentally lynch.

Glace has a point...but I think Doc Scratch is our best bet if lynching is required.

MF's argument plus the fact that we have to lynch is enough reason for me.

Doc Scratch.

Back
Top Bottom