• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I cried when I finished because I knew that she would die later...

The new seekers manga came out yesterday,I may get it in a few days.

I think I cried when I finished because I knew that she would die later...

Flashback books like those always depress me because You know who is and who isn't going to survive. Knowing their pasts after knowing what already happened always felt... iffy to me

On a lesser related note, I've been rereading The Rise of Scourge a lot. It's probably my favorite of the manga. (though I do enjoy the Tigerstar and Sasha books, the last one left me extremely depressed after Tadpole drowned)

Picked it up today since the stores didn't stock it on Tuesday. Eeeh. As a Warriors/Seekers fan I am obligated to get every book in the series, but I must say that the mangas of both Warriors and Seekers (with the exception of TRoS) are... not very good, and Seekers was no exception. The actual /book/ that came out with it - The Last Wilderness - was pretty awesome, though.

Yeah, I think BP was the best book yet.

EDIT: Ahhh looking on wrong page again. I want to get the new Seekers book.

Last edited:
Requesting of the joining. I require FELLOWS WHO SHARE MY INTEREST IN BOOKS ABOUT CATS.

Have yet to pick up Bluestar's Prophecy, unfortunately.

I personally loved BP, now I think it's my favorite book, before LS, DH, and DR. And my least favorite is Sunrise because the first 200 pages sucked (but the last 100 were awesome)

Well here's something for you.

nightwhispers.jpg

SHMEXYNESS ...yeah kind of not much.

I like Fading Echoes better. And of course, BotC is epic win, so <3

okay... broke backward link-compatibility, but.
I now have this. Now, I have a few problems.

fFirst of all: Leafpool, how would you prefer I refer to you? Should I put a link to moonlit path, or something...?

second: if anyone could get me the new relations from BP, they... get a mention?

I prefer a particular format, but anything easy to parse is fine.

Code:
parent;parent;kit,kit,kit
unknown;parent;kit
parent;unknown;kit
unknown;unknown;kit,kit
*cats*to*which*this*applies*some sort of note

sreservoir, I hass a problem with your name generator. There is no way to get the name output. Just input boxes. No buttons to click, and hitting enter doesn't work for me either. Could you help me?

fFirst of all: Leafpool, how would you prefer I refer to you? Should I put a link to moonlit path, or something...?

I'm probably more well known as Lakestorm, but eh. I don't care whether you put a link to MP or not. xD

second: if anyone could get me the new relations from BP, they... get a mention?

Robinwing;unknown;Frostfur,Brindleface
Swiftbreeze;Adderfang;Leopardfoot,Redtail,Patchpelt,Spottedleaf,Willowpelt
Redtail;unknown;Sandstorm
unknown;unknown;Moonflower,Goosefeather
Moonflower;Stormtail;Bluestar,Snowfur
Lilystem;unknown;Oakheart,Crookedstar
Poppydawn;Windflight;Thistleclaw,Rosetail,Sweetpaw
Snowfur;Thistleclaw,Whitestorm
Sweetbriar;unknown,Pinestar
Pinestar;Leopardfoot;Mistkit,Nightkit,Tigerstar
One-eye;Halftail;Mousefur,Runningwind
Speckletail;Smallear;Lionheart,Goldenflower
Jake;Quince;Scourge,Socks,Ruby
Jake;unknown;Firestar,Princess
Fallowtail;unknown;Graypool,Willowkit

Every other relationship + kits after that was somewhere else. There's also the ShadowClan cats Poolcloud and Featherstorm, both of whom have unknown mates and unknown kits.

That work?

sreservoir, I hass a problem with your name generator. There is no way to get the name output. Just input boxes. No buttons to click, and hitting enter doesn't work for me either. Could you help me?

well, no buttons is kind of the point; it looks better without an arbitrary semi-3d-ish object in the middle of the thing.

what browser are you using? I can use enter just fine.

I'm probably more well known as Lakestorm, but eh. I don't care whether you put a link to MP or not. xD

Robinwing;unknown;Frostfur,Brindleface
Swiftbreeze;Adderfang;Leopardfoot,Redtail,Patchpelt,Spottedleaf,Willowpelt
Redtail;unknown;Sandstorm
unknown;unknown;Moonflower,Goosefeather
Moonflower;Stormtail;Bluestar,Snowfur
Lilystem;unknown;Oakheart,Crookedstar
Poppydawn;Windflight;Thistleclaw,Rosetail,Sweetpaw
Snowfur;Thistleclaw,Whitestorm
Sweetbriar;unknown,Pinestar
Pinestar;Leopardfoot;Mistkit,Nightkit,Tigerstar
One-eye;Halftail;Mousefur,Runningwind
Speckletail;Smallear;Lionheart,Goldenflower
Jake;Quince;Scourge,Socks,Ruby
Jake;unknown;Firestar,Princess
Fallowtail;unknown;Graypool,Willowkit

Every other relationship + kits after that was somewhere else. There's also the ShadowClan cats Poolcloud and Featherstorm, both of whom have unknown mates and unknown kits.

That work?

YESYESYESYES

Looking through your data for the tree, I see you haven't updated for TFA, so here's the additions:

Applekit is Applefur.
Beetlekit is Beetlewhisker, Grasskit is Grasspelt and Petalkit is Petalfur.
Dovekit and Ivykit are apprentices.
Foxpaw is Foxleap and Icepaw is Icecloud.
Ashfoot (and her descedants) are direct descendants of Wind and Gorsefur.
Graystripe's second litter are apprentices.
Rosekit is Rosepetal and Toadkit is Toadstep.
Minnowpaw is Minnowtail and Pebblepaw is Pebblefoot.
Dawnpaw is Dawnpelt, Flamepaw is Flametail (a direct shout-out to Flametail von Karma that's a member here and on Wands and Worlds, I believe) and Tigerpaw is Tigerheart.
Sedgepaw is Sedgewhisker and Swallowpaw is Swallowtail.
Mallowpaw is Mallownose.
Poppyfrost's got some (currently) unnamed kits with Berrynose.
unknown;unknown;Falcon Swoop,Whispering Breeze
Falcon Swoop;Falling Rain;Jay's Wing,Dove's Wng

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom