• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Wave goodbye to your secret crap, dumbass!

Re: [Requests Closed] post in me or the puppy gets it

Hmm...been awhile since I dropped by here. i usually make my comment IRL, since we live in the smae bloody town.

That Giratina took FOREVER for you to finish. But it looks awsome now that it's done. Seriously.

The Calender is looking good, can't wait until you get Fafneer and Vendetta in there. This should prove entertaining~

Aslo. One question. Why are Requests Closed? I really wanted to request a banner to promote my Automail shop on ASB...

*waves* Hi moony

Requests are closed because I'm laaaazy~ But I can make you a banner since I know you irl and stuff.

Anyway, Some more calender pages:

August
March
July

They're Sheila, Bas, and Xhan, in that order, and they belong to Zora, Stormy, and Black Yoshi. C:

Oh!

So, uh, why is Rinna all like, "I'M GONNA' EAT YOUR SOUL" in that earlier picture?

That's what happens when you touch her babies C:

AAAAH how do u draw so damn good #^TT seriously, im still amazed at how awesome all your pics turn out, and i like the august calander page, the way you curve the shading so shows off every area and works so well with the body... its just so smooth and fits in so well #.o

1 thing though, what is that almost... twin tentical thing behind lucario's left leg, i cant seem to figure out what it could be

AAAAH how do u draw so damn good #^TT seriously, im still amazed at how awesome all your pics turn out, and i like the august calander page, the way you curve the shading so shows off every area and works so well with the body... its just so smooth and fits in so well #.o

1 thing though, what is that almost... twin tentical thing behind lucario's left leg, i cant seem to figure out what it could be

That's a scarf that the Lucario wears in a RP me and FMC are in.

I've finally gotten around to posting in your art thread. Yay me.

Continuing...wow. Those are amazing, especially the first three. Crummy art critic that I am (it's why I haven't posted anything in here until now), I fail to find anything to criticize. So I'll get all nitpicky on the dragon doodle and say that it should have a background and more detailed shading. Even though I couldn't hope to draw something nearly as good as it.

...yeah. That's about it. Keep up the good work.

Why are requests closed??? :(

Back
Top Bottom