• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Wave goodbye to your secret crap, dumbass!

Re: [ICONS!] A Life-Changing Seminar on Empowerment, Leadership, and Boobs.

groudon-1.png

RAWR GROUDON

zoradon.png

Groudon is Zora's pet :3

Bwahaha, Zora's Groudon. XD I love the mouth and fangs on the first one. And the claws. Looks very realistic. The only thing that bothers me is... the one arm. Where's the other arm? I dunno, that just bugged me. Kinda looks 2Dish.

Same with the second one. Only one arm... and something about that tail bugs me. I'm not sure what. I guess it doesn't look very... attached to the behind? Am I even making sense? But I do love the pose and the expression in its face. Looks very gentle.

Gardevoir~ I like this picture a lot. The white thingies on the face are excellent, so winglike. I love the expression too~ Shading and colouring is very smooth as well, props on that.

I see what you did there.

Beautiful picture. It'd probably be cuter if she wasn't pregnant, but that's just me.
And something about Ed's eye bothers me, but I dunno what. ><

I think i may know whats bothering you about it, to me it looks like its set a bit far down and forwards than it should be, but i agree other than that the picture is great and indeed very romantic FMC of epicness, good work #~^

angel-baby.png

:3 Angel, Edward and Rinna's daughter~

nomnom.png

...um.

mariafur.png

My little sister as a Ragdollgon, the species that my fursona is :3

musicavibig.png

The full-size version of my new FA avi

cherrypiefonsui.png

8D;...

KoL-lines.png

Doodle of my KoL character (and my Cocoabo! 8D) dunno if I'll colour it.

blueref.png

Ref sheet of a persona/character of mine

babymeowth.png

Meowth Pre-evo I'm working on

rinna-spirits.png

This is why you don't mess with a mommy Umbreon's babies.

Especially one that has a protection bond with hundreds of demons.

aaaaa how do you draw so good?

more specificly, how do you digitally ink so that you can see all of the lines on your original sketch? It's been puzzling me for a while now.

Yeah, that's been puzzling me too, actually...

Angel: Looks like she's wooping. =3 Really like the paws and the dress.

Sister: Cute. I love how she looks like she's trying to grab something. Only thing that bothers me is that the head looks a bit too big, but yeah~ You've got folds in all the right places as well.

Tailypo: D= Creepy. I think the blood looks... a bit too bright and too red. Kinda ketchupish, not too realistic. Loving the fangs though, and the scribbly outlines, they really contribute to the scary feel.

FA Avvie: The eye just... is too wide. Really bothers me on that one. It seems like it should be smaller. Everything else is good though, I love the rainbow earring~ (Matches your rainbow panties)

Chocobo and Some Dude: Oooh! Good job on the chocobo's wings and body. The head's a bit off though. It looks too large and like it's sort of... more 2D than the rest of it. Also, the eye's a bit big as well. Kinda seems like it should be facing more forward than to the side, to match the body. The dude's head kinda has the same problem. The body's marvelous! But the head seems flattish and a bit too large as well.

Blue - Loving the blueness~ The expression is particularly excellent, it really sticks out at me for some reason. That back arch though... it arches too much. Looks a bit odd and unnatural. Also, the whiskers... I feel they should be more near the nose. But just a matter of opinion~ It's good otherwise though. It kinda looks too much like Meowth to be a pre-evo, I think. Maybe you should add more differences. Like perhaps some slightly different shades and colours. The necklace is a wonderful idea though. ^^

Rinna: Glowing ring = EPICALLY COOL. I love those leaves in the background too. And Angel~ But she seems to have a bit of a... ;;Ahem;;. ...crotchal bulge. It kinda bothers me. And the breasts are a bit too large, disproportionate to the body. (Aah, but who doesn't draw disproportionate breasts nowadays?)

Meowth Prevo - Something about the colouring bugs me... perhaps the bits of white between the colour and the outline. Although that's all right~

aaaaa how do you draw so good?

more specificly, how do you digitally ink so that you can see all of the lines on your original sketch? It's been puzzling me for a while now.

*tilts head* what do you mean? *mildly confused; it's late*

I draw everything (even lineart) of most of my stuff digitally, if that helps...?

In other news:

applebottomjeans.png

Oh right, I assumed that lineart was from a pencil sketch that had been scanned in because sometimes it's really sketchy.

whoo glowy lines and stuff.

dood how do you colour so well D: TELL ME YOUR SECRETSSSS

Uh.. Blue's neck seems a bit slim, though it might just be because the blue patch of fur looks odd against the white background. *squints*

*tilts head* what do you mean? *mildly confused; it's late*

I draw everything (even lineart) of most of my stuff digitally, if that helps...?

In other news:

applebottomjeans.png

...I must.
SHAWTY GOT THEM APPLE BOTTOM JEANS
BOOTS WITH THE FUR
THE WHO-*shot*

Ahaha I love this picture so much for what it's based on. x3

hi art thread.

first, a doodle
badpets.png

Second, an icon.
KoL1.png

third, boobies
eyesuphere.png

and finally; the tattoo design I am working on for myself.
tat.png

hi art thread.

first, a doodle
badpets.png

Second, an icon.
KoL1.png

third, boobies
eyesuphere.png

and finally; the tattoo design I am working on for myself.
tat.png

The basis of this thread is explained in 3 pics... lol... and the tattoo design is awesome FMC, just awesome... epic...

kep it up FMC keep all ur awesomeness fans happy :3

Doodle: Zora's Groudon vs. FMC's Kyogre? 'Tis epic.

Icon: I really like his hat! And his expression~ His nose somehow particularly stands out to me. It's very cartoonish, but in a good way.

Boobies: ...WHOA. She's got some junk in the front. One thing I can see though is that the arm belong the um... ;;Ahem;; ...boobies... looks too thick. And it doesn't really look like it ends in a wrist and a hand, if that makes sense. Her neck also seems too thick for her head. But I love the shading~ And the boobies

Tattoo: Really cool looking. I can definately see that on somebody. My favourite's the dragon. It seems very indicative of your style, if that makes sense.

Wow, the Solca is epic (yeah, I'm a sucker for all things Absol); one minor gripe--it seems like the left eye should have a bit visible.

Keep up the good work; sorry that I can't give more useful critique.

Thanks much for the comment and crit~

LucaMale-art.png

This is the art for the male Luca, a Lucario-derived race. This particular Luca is a Cleric of Arceus.

Luca are a brave and proud people, living in forests, mountains, and deserts, training under waterfalls and by combat with each other. The life of a luca is training nearly from birth, the children born tough and full of energy. A luca mother will sometimes even ensure the strength of her baby before birth, training her own aura and body to temper the abilities of her and the child. The dedication and iron will of the luca is legendary.

Play a Luca if you want…
• To temper your spirit against those of your comrades.
• To have a will as strong as the iron that makes up the bones of your Lucario heritage.
• To have control over the Aura Stream that connects all life.
• To be a member of a race that favours the Cleric, Ranger, and Warden classes.

Icons:
Rinna-halloween.png
sheila-halloween.png

first one's mine, second is Zora's.

Hey look at me I'm a huge geek.

xhandal1.gif

xhandal, a Starry Shoyru

seto_kai1.png

Seto_kai, a Mutant Lenny

Atemu1313.png

Atemu1313, a Blue Bori

AKA I entered the Beauty contest on Neopets. Go vote for me like good little minions :3

Neopets in your style are AWESOMEx10^! If they looked like that in the actual game I might play it more often. ;D

Back
Top Bottom