• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Wave goodbye to your secret crap, dumbass!

Re: "Let's show these pups how it's done!"

towers.png

hnrrr

Sweet little doodle there for Mother's day. But i must point one thing out.

I love your Sig, and I want one now too. Damn you to the final circle of hell for making cute banners.

BANNERS YAY

scootybanner.png

spahbanner.png

snipahbanner.png

medicbanner-1.png

Mine, Sable's, Moony's, and Zora's, in that order. I have two more to do, unless I get more requests x___x

Last edited:
engiescoot-sentry1.png

so apparently listening to Mika makes me draw stuff like this. listen more y/n

Also i forgot what the sentry was supposed to look like half-way through, hurrdurr. At least it's a SHINY sentry though! Look how shiny that fucker is.

engiescoot-sentry1.png

so apparently listening to Mika makes me draw stuff like this. listen more y/n

Also i forgot what the sentry was supposed to look like half-way through, hurrdurr. At least it's a SHINY sentry though! Look how shiny that fucker is.

y. Please listen to it more.

That's actually a really good drawing of a sentry. Oh by the way. That scout is a spy.

SH-scoot.png

this is what you get when you let me read the Silent Hill wiki at like 1 am while i'm obsessed with TF2. Guess who this used to be.

Creepy drawings are creepy.

Lemme begin~

On a general note, you have impressive shading and a great grip on poses. Many dynamic ones and such.

More specific:

I particularly like the Pokesona one. Seems quite interesting. All the subtly human features are well-down. Only thing that I can see wrong is maybe the eyes, they just seem too far apart, in my opinion.

And the banners have this sort of subtle brilliance to them, very well-composed. They're simple, but effective.

Also yes, you're right. A Zora Medic is one of the scariest things and makes me want to run and flee from her big ass needle. Good teeth on her, by the way, they really help convey the creepiness.

Kingdra is just great the way you drew it! I'm liking the details and the lines and the sort of... raggedness of its fins. Makes it look realistic.

The wings on that weird eye thing are... whoa. Detailed. Very excellent job.

8D why thank ye~

OHGODthereyouare.png

So I played Medic for the first time! I'm actually kinda okay at it, if I have a Heavy to follow around. If I get separated from him though, I get all flustered and freak out. D; So I pretty much cling to my Heavy like my life depends on it (which it pretty much does) and if I get lost then try and find him ASAP.

I'm also terrible at drawing the Heavy.

Silent Hill and TF2? That's like two of my favorite things in one delicious, disturbing sandwich! :D

I do love the amount of detail on the more "serious" pictures. Lovely shading, too.

8D thanks guys~!

And now, two shirtless (or nearly so) men.

snoiper-big.png
PromiscuousBoy-big.png

Sniper for moony and Scout for me :V It was my first time drawing body hair, facial hair, or tan lines with Sniper, so hopefully it turned out okay.

hnnng i suck at drawing men.

*still drooling over the Sniper, wondering if he's only wearing his birthday suit under the pic's cut off*

Sniper is yummy. In so many ways.

honhonhon-big.png

this one is Sable's fault :C

and as proof that i actually draw stuff OTHER than topless men, something i'm working on:
beforehecheats-WIP.png

REDLINE ME BITCHES. It's just a sketch so it's easy to change stuff at this point. god i'm bad at guys. and vehicles. and drawing in general.

also i have no idea what to do with this so since i didn't draw it but it pertains to my style of drawing so uh look at this?

first person who can name everything (except 4 down 1 across, 5 down 2 across, and possibly 6 down 6 across, since those are people i know irl) gets a free request! (and moony you don't count)

Back
Top Bottom