• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What are you reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i finished naked lunch. it was very manic, and it was very insane, but it was also very well-written. i'm almost definitely going to read it again.

now i'm reading fahrenheit 451.

I'm reading The Bell Jar, by Sylvia Plath, and Prime Obsession, by John Derbyshire. The latter is about the Riemann Hypothesis~ :3

...Yes I am reading about math in my free time what of it.

Redwall, but I've only read the first 2 chapters. It's good so far, though.

And yes, Maximum Ride rules, although the fourth (last as of now) book was too short. The first three were better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently I'm reading Inkspell by Cornelia Funke. And I have a huge to-read list right now...

-Faeries of Dreamdark: Blackbringer by Laini Taylor
-Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
-Above the Veil by Garth Nix
-Among the Betrayed by Margarette Peterson Haddix
-Snakecharm by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
-Eclipse by Erin Hunter
-Brisingr by Christopher Paolini

And all of the books that I'm reading/need to read have sequels that are also on my to-read list, except for Brisingr (which will have a sequel eventually, I think) and Blackbringer (which I don't know whether or not it has a sequel or if I'll even like it).

i finished naked lunch. it was very manic, and it was very insane, but it was also very well-written. i'm almost definitely going to read it again.
I'm dying to read that...;-; I can't seem to get ahold of it.

I'm reading Coraline by Neil Gaiman. Really fun and imaginative stuff. I'm looking forward to the movie.

An Abundance of Katherines by John Green. I have heard a lot of good things about John Green's book so today I went to the library and got one of the books. I'm almost halfway through the book. I will probably be done before school tomorrow which means I can go get the other one I saw at the library.

i finished fahrenheit 451. it was alright; the ending was a small letdown. i enjoyed the book overall.

i just picked up a separate peace and will probably start that later tonight.

The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet. In play form, which means I'm really getting into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom