• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What are you wearing right now?

I'm ill and miserable and in my jammies. D:
I'm wearing a Pokemon t-shirt that's supposed to be for 12 year olds but fits me fine, pink-with-white-spots pajama pants and a rainbowy dressing gown. Bleh.

A Hawaiian shirt and red ladies underwear.

... :D Walking around with no trousers is such a good feeling. ;w;

Jeans (stupid girl jeans. GUESS WHO DEFIES ALL GUY SIZES),t-shirt (it has ... trees on it. I don't really know why. But they're trees) ... comfy silky boxers. Terrible hair. Hair never looks good when I just shower.

Jean shorts, glasses, green T'shirt that says "Virginia Beach, Virginia", and underwear.

Last edited:
Blue jeans, dark blue t-shirt with pretentious light blue writing on it (because i am pretentious) I got in the British Museum, white socks (the really short kind that only cover your foot), thick Foce watch, some form of underwear.

Knee-length navy blue pants/shorts, light blue Asian-style shirt. I think I posted a picture of myself wearing this in the Behind the Avatar thread some time ago.

A faux-tiedye shirt with a Grateful Dead-style skeleton playing basketball (no, really. It's a shirt that the Grateful Dead did as a charity to promote a Lithuanian basketball team), black shorts, and underwear.
|B I'm cool.

Yeah.

Wait. Is that Genis? From ToS? AWESOME! (checked your profile, and saw your Visitor Messages, but no gender. Are you a dude or a dudette? xD

- Some t-shirt
- A. Eagle dorm pants
- Socks
- Boxers from earlier. xD

Hurr, we exist to confuse you~ :D

I miss when we used to have a whole army of blinkie icons that nearly took over TCoD.

...I'm still with the pajamas.

A really baggy green shirt, which is covered in blood D:
black trousers
Black underwear
Green hair! D: I was attacked with green hair spray earlier T-T

White pajama pants with words relating to dreams all over them, a dark red shirt, underwear, hair tie, and glasses

Back
Top Bottom