• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Country Are you from?

What Country do you live in?

• U.S.

Votes: 31 36.9%
  • U.K.

Votes: 25 29.8%
  • Canada

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Australia

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • South Africa

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Other Countries

Votes: 12 14.3%

• Total voters
Pretty Simple, I'm from america obviously. Home of KFC and McDonalds and the fat man.

Edit* if butterfree is reading this sry for forgetting iceland

Last edited:
US of A.

More precisely, Pennsylvania.

Even more precisely, almost Philadelphia.

Home of the Tastykakes.

nicely disguised US vs the World topic

plus we've had tons of these before x_x

also, "what country are you from" is not the same as "what country do you live in"

It seems like he was trying to put every English-speaking country, but South Africa is kind of from out of nowhere. :o

America. That's were I live and that's where I'm from >.>
go America we are winning the poll
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Feh. ~

Oh it's not USA vs. the world, per se. It's more like most of the Anglophone world versus everyone else.

It's not like one can put 192 (or up to and over 195 depending on what you might think) choices down.

Or can they?

My location is listed on the upper right corner of all of my posts.

Back
Top Bottom