• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Country Are you from?

What Country do you live in?

• U.S.

Votes: 31 36.9%
  • U.K.

Votes: 25 29.8%
  • Canada

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Australia

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • South Africa

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Other Countries

Votes: 12 14.3%

• Total voters
Hooray, that means I don't have to fly to kill Mike if I ever need to.

I was born in England and live there now, but since my mum is Scottish and my dad was from right on the borders I don't really know what I classify myself as coming from. XD Mainly because I'm pretentious and want people to know I'm at least a little Scottish

Duh, all scottish people are awesome:-

Cirrus
David Tennant
Uhhh....

anyway, thats not the point, scottish people are awesome. ^-^

Duh, all scottish people are awesome:-

Cirrus
David Tennant
Uhhh....

anyway, thats not the point, scottish people are awesome. ^-^

Why am /I/ not on this list! I'm the most irritating Scots(wo)man here!! And I'm more Scottish than Cirrus and DAVID TENNANT

(He's not allowed to be Scottish any more. I said so.)
(Kidding.)

D: Can't Linoones be born in Taiwan? Like, a panda that had been born in the US of the A! It works.

And I mean "next to" as in "see that ocean over there? Go across that and you will reach Japan" sort of "next to".

I'm from Sweden, small country is very small. :l
A scary fact is that yet I talk to myself in English, always, I can sit and yell things to my computer/Nintendo DS, talking perfectly English all the time. (English IS a cooler language anyway)

The UK. Which is not a country.

Wales.

Much better.

'Cause we have sheep, and... Uh... Um, hills... And Red Dragons... Roald Dahl... Other stuff, too...

Um...

Yeah...

The UK. Which is not a country.

Wales.

Much better.

'Cause we have sheep, and... Uh... Um, hills... And Red Dragons... Roald Dahl... Other stuff, too...

Um...

Yeah...

Is 7 your favourite number or what?

Back
Top Bottom