• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers?

I played Killing Floor with Walker yesterday and it was pretty cool. Walker's cool.

Any mishaps involving the Fleshpound can be blamed on that fucking Siren making half my SCAR shots miss.

Have I mentioned that Mike is a cool dude lately? No? Well, guess what. He's awesome. And his ears are delicious. No I'm not sharing. Get your own! >:c Well, with Dwagie I'll share.

And what about teh Dwagie? She's also awesome. And has perfected the cootch-kick to an art form. Seriously, you want someone kicked somewhere uncomfortable? She's your lady.

Ah, Big Red Cherry Bomb...girl can dance. Especially with a lack of trousers. And I'm not talking about sexually ;D If you don't get it, you're a square bro. That ain't cool. Get your head out of the gutter.

Skymin can command me anyday. Anyone heard her talk? It's hypnotic... luckily she only ever says lovely things and commands I would've obeyed anyway.

moon-panther is a cool dudette too. She sets herself to something, it gets done. End of, no distractions, no sidequesting for that villager with cement shoes by the gate.

Typh is my derp Pybro ( -_-)-o That is a brofist do not question it. Or I will brofist a face brah! Nah not really. About putting my brofist in a face, not about Typh being my Pybro.

Oh, and surskitty and Tailsy? Do I really have to broadcast my feelings about them? I thought it was just common knowledge that they're downright sexy as a pair (or by themselves come to think of it) and kick arse. Especially twerp arses.

I'm probably missing peeps but it's not cos I dun like you! I just have the memory of a ...thing with a bad memory.

Last edited:
Dark Shocktail seems like one of those typical nice sensible people. I mean that in a good way. I don't know her too well, but, she seems nice, and like sort of amusing from a few FG posts I've read.

Only the people I think I know well enough to talk about, so:

This was code for "people I have actually met", so my list needs some additions:

Cirrus is awesome, and I'm ashamed it took me this long to realise that. :(
Espeon is also awesome, but it took me less long to realise that, so that's okay. Also, he drinks a lot of Fanta, apparently.

fucken Australia! :C I wish I could meet people without having to pay so much money.

I wouldn't quite say that I'm scared of the mods, but I do respect them, and usually agree with their decisions.

Oh not just the mods, I'm afraid of *all* of you. You are mass-gathering of intelligent, witty people and if I slip up or disagree with any of you, I am going to get completely torn to shreds.

Oh not just the mods, I'm afraid of *all* of you. You are mass-gathering of intelligent, witty people and if I slip up or disagree with any of you, I am going to get completely torn to shreds.

No no no, we only* tear your beliefs to shreds, and that's only if you can't back them up. You as a person will most likely remain intact.

*does not count art/fanfiction criticisms, depending on how good your work is.

No no no, we only* tear your beliefs to shreds, and that's only if you can't back them up. You as a person will most likely remain intact.

*does not count art/fanfiction criticisms, depending on how good your work is.

Well I define my person by my writings, artwork, and beliefs.

You are mass-gathering of intelligent, witty people and if I slip up or disagree with any of you, I am going to get completely torn to shreds.

that's only if you postulate your arguments really stupidly like a lot of other theists do! unfortunately the serious business forum has acquired a distaste of theists instead of the arguments they put forward.

why do people keep being afraid of the moderators? I'm probably the most harmless person out of the mod team and I'm not even mean to people most of the time! :C

Back
Top Bottom