• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers

I use my modly influence to say this:
Ah, I forgot how important this thread was...

Do not post scores out of ten unless you are going to use words as well. Write something about the person you are referring to, not just his name and score, otherwise this thread will become a numerical popularity contest which might as well be a poll.
I only did it to save time and out of laziness. Obviously I told people I would expand on my opinion if they want; it's far too tedious to go through everyone who posted in this thread with full descriptions.

HEY AURORAKING LISTEN UP

It's hard not to have an opinion on you, since you post everywhere so here is mine:

You are pretty cool, have opinions that I tend to agree with, but can sometimes be a little too harsh to certain people. However, the one thing that really bothers me is how... I dunno... wannabe-poetic you are. Like your old usertitle, "second hand faith". Please enlighten me on what that meant? I can't possible imagine... someone gives up Christianity and says to another person "hey man, have my christianity?" Whatever.

Also, the Ask AK thread is quite amazing. <3

You are pretty cool, have opinions that I tend to agree with, but can sometimes be a little too harsh to certain people. However, the one thing that really bothers me is how... I dunno... wannabe-poetic you are. Like your old usertitle, "second hand faith". Please enlighten me on what that meant? I can't possible imagine... someone gives up Christianity and says to another person "hey man, have my christianity?" Whatever.
I'm nowhere near poetic enough to come up with that on my own. :P It's from an Emilie Autumn song called Second Hand Faith. :o

What! Since when aren't you poetic, AK? You have the undying soul of the Artist, searing light and hail of fire in your mind, death and beauty!

Yeah well I didn't know you watched footie Tailsy! JK I love you AND you know it. I'm a dork, yeah.

Also you get cool points for liking CAD

opal rules and he knows it. he's the only tcod member I've ever actually met. but he doesn't look like Hugh Laurie. especially not with a cane. I think he'd make a better Chase. But that may just be the accent.

Cirrus: Nice to everybody, including me, thankful for that, yessir <3

Spoon/Charteon: I don't know either of you well enough to formulate a true opinion (yes I know you've been here forever Charteon but still)

Altmer: I've always liked you, you've got brains and good music taste.

NWT: Sorta same boat as Charteon, but you seem likeable so

Furret: I like you a lot more than I used to, obviously. You've improved a lot.

Verne/Tailsy: Hahahahahahahahahaha!.

EDIT: People I missed, sorry, tired, didn't notice there was more than one page

Last edited:
Oh! Mudkip. You good. Me likey. You're such a lovely chap. It's a shame you don't like TCoD anymore, because I'm sure TCoD likes you.

Espeon will be eternally Espeob and I luvooo. <3
Yaaaaaay! I luvooooo too. <3~

Mudkip - I like you, especially the way that you stand up against everyone that comes at you to defend against something you feel for. (Euthanasia is what I'm thinking of, in particular.) I respect that.

Ah, I forgot how important this thread was...

I only did it to save time and out of laziness. Obviously I told people I would expand on my opinion if they want; it's far too tedious to go through everyone who posted in this thread with full descriptions.

I'm not asking you to go back and change anything, AK.

Back
Top Bottom