• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers

man I only glanced at your name and I thought you were Cirrus for a second and your post totally clashed with my impression of Cirrus.

You know what the last few pages has been missing?

...ME! >:3

Also, Harlequin; The only reason you think about octopi is because you think you have 8 octopus legs where your penis should be!

oh, right

yeah that makes sense

I never thought about it like that before

Well, I hate everyone who breathes, equally and without favouritism.

And, sometimes, I think I'm a hivemind all by myself. It gets very distracting when I'm plotting the downfall of my organic masters, I can tell you.

Well, I hate everyone who breathes, equally and without favouritism.

And, sometimes, I think I'm a hivemind all by myself. It gets very distracting when I'm plotting the downfall of my organic masters, I can tell you.
It is strange how things change, isn't it? And still they remain the same as always; genetically enhanced, flying, typing, monstrous, magical, and concealing a surprising sweetness underneath that cold, green, practically inedible outer shell...

Oh, you know me, EmDee. Always doing my part to muddy the waters and brighten someone's day.

For a very specific definition of 'brighten'.

Wahey!
Uh let's see, I think I like all of the mods, but the clique generally tend to act like dicks (but then I don't know them well so :I maybe I just see the dickery), opaltiger is cool, ZC is cool, I don't know Arylett at all really, I don't know Espeon that well, surskitty makes me laugh, I fear Tailsy, Eevee is well -- Eevee, I guess... uh... oh, I like Negrek, too. Dannichu is cool, ES makes me laugh, buh...

Hehe, I don't know anyone from IRC. *shivers*

Oh and MD... well.

I know exactly how to interpret that "well". You're trying to say that we are now mortal enemies and must fight to the death!

Eevee is like a storm cloud; dark and ominous, untouchable, implacable, and liable to make your rainy day if you're not careful.

MD is more like the deep sea; mostly placid, but storms always brew under the surface, causing and wreaking havoc inadvertently and unwillingly.

I thought he brewed those storms with the intent and purpose to seem as if he was mostly blameless? Of course, that may be why I respect him so much.

Us megalomaniacal types need to stick together. Compare notes. Take over the world. Stab each other in the back. That type of thing.

...Dewgong is creepy a lot. In her own words.

I like Dewgong, generally. She's nice to talk to.

ultraviolet, don't be scared of me if you're going to slap me a generic #tcod label. I'd rather prefer you didn't really. It'd make me quite sad.

Espeon said:
ultraviolet, don't be scared of me if you're going to slap me a generic #tcod label. I'd rather prefer you didn't really. It'd make me quite sad.

It's just that I don't know you any better. -shrug-

Eevee is like a storm cloud; dark and ominous, untouchable, implacable, and liable to make your rainy day if you're not careful.
That's actually... a really good way to describe him.

When I grow up, I want to be just like Eevee. :)

Back
Top Bottom