• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers

@... - Alright, I understand

@Dewgong - Fair enough. As I've said before, I can see very well why my constant singing could be irritating.

#tcod: all of you generally seem to rock
Vladimir Putin's LJ: your art is awesome as is your sense of humour. Your handwriting isn't, but the former two cancel that out.
ZC: maybe not 80% but incredible levels of copy-paste in your posts. Also, Greeky Greek Greek. :( (although this has lightened up recently which helps)

@Castform: Overall nice and whatever. It's kind of odd looking at your approval ratings in this thread, because outside of it it looks like you must have at least a gazillion friends. And yeah, that song does get annoying, especially when it's all your post consists of. You get awesome points for making the Battle Caverns, though. One of the most epic months in my life. 8.5/10

I might rate some more people later...

I seriously want to form an ABBA club right now but I always forget to check the Club Forum.

As for the Beatles whatever; there are already tons of other people that worship them.

@Dewgongeru: I really haven't seen enough of your posts to have an opinion on you. I keep confusing you with an old forum member named Dewgong which is why I'll refrain from judging you.

@Walker: I don't know you. Sorry.

@Shining Eevee: I've seen you but don't know enough about you. I guess you're nice but this is just a ballpark estimate based off the few posts of yours I remember.

Someone who has seen more than 2 posts by me rate me.

...: I see your posts all the time for some reason, but I don't really know you--you seem nice enough, though.

@Dewgongeru: I really haven't seen enough of your posts to have an opinion on you. I keep confusing you with an old forum member named Dewgong which is why I'll refrain from judging you.
...I am Dewgong.

And I was at the old forums.

...I'm only named Dewgongeru because of what Midnight called me. :x

... - I don't know you well, but from your posts you seem generally nice and intelligent.

Walker - You're pretty cool. :D

Last edited:
I guess I'll post, I want to be "rated".

NWT: Knows a lot about computers n stuff. Intelligent
87: Don't know you sorry.
Arylett Dawnsborough: You seem like a happy and friendly person.
Dewgongeru: I would say something, but I think I'm getting mixed up with someone who used Dewgong as an avatar.
CNiall: Don't I know you from another website? I like you because you like Stargate :)
...: Hard to remember your posts because you have no avatar (or username) to jog my memory, but you always seem to know what you're talking about.
Shining Eevee: You seem fun.
Zephyrous Castform: Too well known because of your welcoming songs. You started the whole languages fad as well, you're awesome for that. You're kind because even though your songs are mainly copy+pastes it's the thought that counts.

@Dewgongeru: You seem nice enough. I don't know enough about you to give a decent rating, though.

@NWT: I saw tons of your posts on the old forum, but I still can't get a good impression of you. You seemed funny, though. =P

@Walker: Heh, you seem cool. And funny. Otherwise, I don't really know you. P.S: Oh, and remember that time I beat you at Breakout? Frannyvee made me do it. I love your avatar.

Happy and friendly. ^^

Murkrow - Don't know you that well, but you seem kinda cool. And I like your avatar, so that gets you extra Awesome Points.

Back
Top Bottom