• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

Re: What Games Are You Playing? (Redux)

Apparently I'm getting a 3DS soon! Thanks to my boyfriend~

Anyway, I'm playing my Nuzlocke run of HeartGold for now.

Just downloaded Simply Minesweepers for my 3DS. I've never played Minesweepers before, and I've been at it for an hour. I've completed one level.

Downloaded Skullgirls yesterday! Awesome fighting game filled with NOTHING but creepy-sexy girls? Sign me on! I've also been playing Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim in preperation for Skyrim's Dawnguard DLC and The Elder Scrolls Online.

The Last Stand: Union City

Longest Flash game I've ever played. Also the scariest.

Replaying Prototype 1 because Prototype 2 is not a thing that exists and my favourite character certainly did not die NOPE.

Downloaded Skullgirls yesterday! Awesome fighting game filled with NOTHING but creepy-sexy girls? Sign me on! I've also been playing Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim in preperation for Skyrim's Dawnguard DLC and The Elder Scrolls Online.

ps3? i've been looking for other people to play with online lol

been playing Killing Floor with some friends the last couple days, and i just got The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition for my desktop \o/

Well continuing my Pit fanboy streak that I've neglected to mention until now, I've been playing Kid Icarus: Uprising. It really is a great game, if painful to play for extended periods. I'm on Chapter 18 as of typing this.
I've also been playing SSBB again, and after years of having the game, I have still not lost even once as Pit! But there are some characters I can't play whatsoever, I get slaughtered.

ps3? i've been looking for other people to play with online lol

been playing Killing Floor with some friends the last couple days, and i just got The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition for my desktop \o/

Sorry, I got XBOX 360 (I got a buddy with a PS3 though, so maybe I could get on one day). I'm okay with it due to the pros (Skyrim DLC Booyah) and the fact that people like me TOTALLY got the shaft with Street Fighter X Tekken doesn't bug me. Besides, we'll probably get Super Awesome Street Fighter X Tekken Arcade Championship Edition with 4 new characters: 2 broken skaters and 2 shotoclones.

On topic, I found my dad's old copy of Conker's Bad Fur Day last night! I know what'll keep me busy the next few days. :D

Pokemon Conquest, picked up Borderlands GOTY recently for PC, and Phantasy Star Online 2's open beta started last night; great week~ \o/

Oh gosh, I'm playing so many games right now.

I reckon in the past couple of days alone I've played:
Pokémon Colosseum
VVVVVV
Half-Life 2
Portal 2
Star Trek Armada 2 (fleet operations mod)
Batman Arkham Asylum

And maybe a week ago I was playing Skyward Sword and SSBB.
(and drawsomething if that counts)

I would be playing Pokemon Conquest if the game wasn't sold out in a bunch of places

So City Folk, I guess *sigh*

OH YEAH AND WE FINISHED GRACES

Conquest still (though not in English because I don't want to start over) and more importantly White 2 ahahahaa!

Also Final Fantasy Tactics.

Well, I finally decided to play Wind Waker, and the disc stopped being read by both my Wii and Gamecube. So much for that.

I've mostly been playing Skyrim, Pokemon Blue, Metroid II, and Little Ninja Brothers (NES).

I got Rayman Origins lately! It's really, really good! Finally, being a Rayman fan is no longer a little embarrassing. :D! Both the art and the music make the game alone, but it's some pretty cool platforming.

... I like playing as the princess Teensie best.
(also I gueeeess I'm playing Conquest but my emulator feels slow I wish I could just buy it...)

I'm trying to go through Digimon: World Dusk and it is so freaking hard considering I'm trying to Digivolve Angemon so I can name him Castiel. And this is World Dusk. Meaning there's practically nowhere to get enough EXP for leveling Angemon. Argh. I also have a big freaking grudge on Access Glacier. I am never going in there again.

I'm also going through Ranger cause my bro miraculously found it the other day.
I started it over cause I had no idea where I was in the game.
AGGH I HATE YOU MUKS Y U SO HARD TO CAPTURE AGGH
I MEAN I SOMEHOW MIRACULOUSLY GOT THAT CHARIZARD
AND NOW YOU, MUK, ARE BACK TO HAUNT ME
I HATE YOUUUUUU

And that's it really.

I got Rayman Origins lately! It's really, really good! Finally, being a Rayman fan is no longer a little embarrassing. :D! Both the art and the music make the game alone, but it's some pretty cool platforming.

... I like playing as the princess Teensie best.
(also I gueeeess I'm playing Conquest but my emulator feels slow I wish I could just buy it...)
I got that this morning and it's so nice how they seem to reference the original games a lot more (and it's also nice that it isn't yet another release of rayman 2). and the music is great. and how enemies inflate for some reason when you punch them. :D

I have no idea what's going on but everything's all happy:D! pretty funny how the lums' singing is more or less identical to the mario theme though.

Back
Top Bottom